Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
My Cannabis Stem(PIC)
    #675896 -

I grew this lady last september and harvested it April. Grew up to 6.5 ft tall with two branches. Measured 3\4 Lb dried bud.

Heres another pic showing the thickness of it, sorry about the angle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cannabis Stem(PIC) [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #675953 -

that is a thick ass stem.....funny pick...where are the pics of her before she got raped?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cannabis Stem(PIC) [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #680702 -

How much is 3/4 lb. worth where you live?
I'm assuming it was grown outdoors/indoors?
under controlled conditions?

Nice fat ass by the way... the stem.

-------------------------------------~~~~~-------~--

Peace~
-ban


--------------------

The Universal Spirit is within.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cannabis Stem(PIC) [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #680711 -

nice garden - looks like Eltham this time of year...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cannabis Stem(PIC) [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #681775 -

That's a cool garden. I'd grow tons of the kind stuff if I had a pad like that. Have you dried the bud yet? How's it taste?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cannabis Stem(PIC) [Re: strang]
    #682990 -

Yeha I wish I could of gotten my camera earlier. Well next grow will be documented, ive been growing for 3 years and Ive only ever taken pics when they were in vegi stage, I would like get too parranoid standing in the middle of my yard taking pics of an unusual looking plant, seeing our neighbors were always eating on their varandah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Cannabis Stem(PIC) [Re: lowrider]
    #682997 -

To answer the other quesys, I pick my ozes up for $350 for 30-34gs(depends if I shout her bro shroomz), an Lb I think is like 3 grand or somfin, depends if its bush or hyge.
The bud was really cronic for bush, alot of people said it looked bushy but smelt like the Kron that no other bud had smelt like before, sorta an apple cidery tinge to the taste. Reminds me of the classic Durban poison plants that looks bushy but gives some crazy gear. Some buyers asked if it was laced, of coarse it wasnt.
As for the flavor and storage, I made a Hash collector(seive) for a D.T assignment saying it was a cigar box and got good marks for it, after slow oven drying the ounces of buds I would throw em in the box,shut the lid and shake it like crazy for a couple of mins, then the collecting tray would be pulled out and the keif would then be scraped up like when racking up lines. The crystals which were in large amounts were hand pressed into "possum shit" size pellets, which i then smoked in a glass vapouriser, after the first hit of the hash I coughed my lungs up for ages and experienced an intense stone, with mild hallucinations in the periphial vision.
Sorry Im geting a bit carried away with my typing as usual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wild N. American Cannabis/ditchweed (PICS!!)
( 1 2 all )
Lizard King 8,678 22 09/06/02 12:13 PM
by Alkaloids
* A few pics of Ms. cannabis :) Lizard King 2,427 6 08/08/01 04:30 PM
by stefan
* Indian hemp grow log (with pics to come) Meph 849 1 11/20/02 02:58 PM
by Meph
* Pic female male MJ Charlie_Bucket 1,012 3 04/07/03 06:01 PM
by neuro
* Cannabis - the Queen DOBOS 631 1 07/22/02 12:19 PM
by DazedSol
* 5-meo-dmt from yopo seed(pics!) SpudsMacKenzie 10,677 13 12/10/18 08:25 AM
by Pandemoon
* Pics: Salvia, cuttings, HBWR, wick irrigation somebodyelse 1,819 4 06/17/03 09:43 AM
by somebodyelse
* (Re)Crystallization neuro 5,959 8 08/19/15 07:35 AM
by aeninneman42

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,358 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.