Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: JunkFood]
    #6800066 -

JunkFood said:
Name him "minor".

You're obviously under the age of 18; only a kid would make a thread about getting a pet turtle.



Weak.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: jewunit]
    #6800069 -

Not that I have anything against kids :laugh:

Edit: or even view them any different than I do adults

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: JunkFood]
    #6800166 -

Bowser seems like an obvious choice to me  :bowserwins:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: jewunit]
    #6800851 -

jewunit said:
JunkFood said:
Name him "minor".

You're obviously under the age of 18; only a kid would make a thread about getting a pet turtle.



Weak.



Haha.

I never thought of Koopa. I kinda like that one. "Future" reminds me of 8 Mile and I don't like rap. The TMNT thing would've been an option had I actually been under 18. Maybe I should've named them the Japanese word of the evil spirit turtle...you remember, the one in TMNT 3..where they go back in time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: HighTek]
    #6800858 -

STAL/Mr. Bumpkins


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: GnuBobo]
    #6800897 -

Mr. STALkins?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: HighTek]
    #6800915 -

HighTek said:
Mr. STALkins?



BAM! YOU GOT IT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: JunkFood]
    #6800925 -

I knew you were underage! Look at that soft, creamy, youthful hand of yours!

HighTek said:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: JunkFood]
    #6800933 -

I'm 25

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: JunkFood]
    #6800945 -

also, in the background picture above the wizard, i can see the reflection of a demon


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: JunkFood]
    #6800947 -

JunkFood said:
I knew you were underage! Look at that soft, creamy, youthful hand of yours!




:lol:

Anyway, I thought of Koopa earlier, too. I didn't bother mentioning it since Bowser was up, but I like the name.

EDIT: Bowser > Koopa

Edited by HappyHardcore (04/17/07 06:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: Ferris]
    #6800950 -

i like bowser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: memes]
    #6800958 -

If you're going to name him bowser, you do know that you have to go the the piercing shop and buy those goth spikes to glue on his back


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: Ferris]
    #6800961 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: Ferris]
    #6800969 -

Ferris said:
If you're going to name him bowser, you do know that you have to go the Hot Topic and buy those goth spikes to glue on his back, and then kill yourself because you went into Hot Topic and bought something.




--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: jewunit]
    #6801001 -

Hot topic is good for converse....

actually, wait. no. Hot Topic is good for laughing at all them wanna be emo and hipster kids with bandages around their wrists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: HighTek]
    #6801008 -

Hot Topic is actually good for nothing.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: HighTek]
    #6801015 -

HighTek said:
I'm 25 :magichat:



Oh, heh. I was just messin' :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: HighTek]
    #6801028 -

Actually the love for Turtles can be overdone..





:shocked:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: Name My Turtle! [Re: Asante]
    #6801043 -

I want a full turtle outfit!!!
If I ever go on a school shooting spree, I'm gonna buy one to wear.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A poll about butts theorganicdomino 1,022 12 05/04/07 06:16 PM
by jewunit
* Turtle Owners: Is this a good deal? HighTek 1,199 12 04/20/07 12:42 AM
by eligal
* Help me name my Turtle!! [EDIT] Pic added
( 1 2 3 all )
HighTek 3,290 51 04/17/07 11:11 AM
by HighTek
* My TURTLES ARE AWESOME! HighTek 807 7 04/22/07 12:22 PM
by MrNatural
* I found a turtle with 2 legs. It was touching. (pics)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Horticulture 5,863 60 05/12/09 03:28 AM
by GoaM
* Pet Turtles.
( 1 2 all )
deXtrous 3,043 21 08/09/08 07:57 PM
by flexintexan
* I want a box turtle Requiem 1,555 10 09/06/04 11:59 AM
by C20H25N3O
* Box Turtles yo skunkape 867 6 08/08/08 11:47 PM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,699 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 315 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.