Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Will they grow? *DELETED*
    #679146 -

Post deleted by blacksabbathrulz


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they grow? [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #679659 -

blacksabbathdoesntrule,

what kind are they??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they grow? [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #679741 -

In reply to:

I was wondering if I took some colonized jars and buried them in the horse field's my father owns if shrooms will grow.




yes they will most definately grow , if you burry them with some horse manure.... don't burry them too deep .. or .... don't even 'burry' them atall.... just break up what's in the jars cover it with some manure (the older the better) and that's it!

peace hope that helps


--------------------
Love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they grow? [Re: LeaveMeAlone]
    #679786 -

Hey, I was wondering the same thing. I'm growing Mazatapecs, and two of my jars got contaminated after the mycelium was growing well. We have this water pump outside that freezes over in winter, so we always pile old straw on it. I dumped the cakes out there and covered them up with some hay. Does anyone think that they'd grow? How about in some cow manure out in the cow field?
Thanks for your help.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they grow? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #680534 -

I personally don't think they will grow, I tried something like that

Nice SOD poster!


--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why aren't they growing? TaPE 1,940 18 08/22/02 03:33 PM
by wrestler_az
* how do shrooms grow? shirley knott 1,530 18 04/29/03 05:29 AM
by fugu
* Re: black light growing m0ck5 3,073 11 04/24/01 02:01 PM
by w3rmf3wd
* The casing pinned but the pins arent growing *DELETED* mdog 1,129 6 01/26/03 04:47 AM
by debianlinux
* Slow Growing *DELETED* bigcid420 524 1 09/29/01 12:26 PM
by puscle
* Mushies Growing upside down,and red contams in jar chinynutz 1,258 5 12/08/02 08:29 PM
by SixCee
* Composted Vs. Uncomposted manure. What's the Diff? Baby_Hitler 2,885 14 07/24/02 09:28 PM
by hispeed67
* Can cudes grow in regular green grass? Anonymous 885 6 10/24/19 07:14 PM
by cronicr

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
835 topic views. 20 members, 81 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.