Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGatchee
Stranger
First Trip tonight
    #677964 - 06/14/02 07:32 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'm gonna trip tonight for the first time. I'm probably gonna take an eigth. What do you guys think is the most effective way to ingest mushrooms? i'm lookin for a strong trip. Oh, and is there an ideal time to smoke your ganja during the trip? thanx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
Re: First Trip tonight [Re: Gatchee]
    #677972 - 06/14/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Post your trip up in the thread after!!

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #677973 - 06/14/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The best way to ingest is to eat 'em, if you want to come up faster, make a tea out of them... and then eat the mush and drink the tea. Smoke on the way down so you don't get the paranoia while tripping.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #678111 - 06/14/02 08:56 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>>What do you guys think is the most effective way to ingest mushrooms?

Your mouth.

>>i'm lookin for a strong trip

I'd eat more than an 8th then...

>>Oh, and is there an ideal time to smoke your ganja during the trip?

I personally like to keep my "first" experience with something new totally pure and only take that substance. But all my friends say that weed only enhances the trip so why not wait to see how the shrooms hit you first...and if you need either a boost or help in calming down then smoke a bowl.

Just don't go looking for a limit you haven't crossed yet. Do you have a sitter to be there to help you out?

Best of luck and remember...it's all in your head so just have fun with it!

Love & Light,

Boppity

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Trip tonight [Re: Boppity604]
    #678116 - 06/14/02 08:58 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

An 1/8th is perfect for a strong trip (espically your frist time). I'de suggest you eat them (put them in your mouth and chew...dont forget to swallow!) without much in your stomach.

Most importantly: remeber it is only a drug!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: First Trip tonight [Re: phrozendata]
    #678127 - 06/14/02 09:01 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Not if his metabolism is like mine. I ate an 8th the third time I tried shrooms and all I got was a weak body buzz an hour after eating them...and the buzz was gone in less than an hour.

If you want a "strong" trip...at least check the experience threshold levels and use the calculator here at Shroomery to guage a good dose for yourself. If it was me, I know I need more than an 8th to even break a Level 2 threshold...I'll be shooting for level 4 once my little guys "grow up" in the next few weeks.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #678164 - 06/14/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Eat a light meal - then waite about 4 of 5 hours before eating the 1/8th.
I'd reccomend eating them with honey - tastes good. Chew em up to mush! Not half assed.
I too would say waite till your comming down - smoking during my trip makes me very paranoid and ruins it.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #678285 - 06/14/02 10:43 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I think you should determine your threshold if it's your first trip. People are effected differently and you can't use other people as a gage as to how much it will take you to get high. I know some people who only need 1.5 - 2 grams to reach a level 3 trip!!!

Enjoy and Keep on Shining

If your feet get cold put on sox.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: First Trip tonight [Re: Ripple]
    #678670 - 06/14/02 02:16 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Lucky devils. I have a feeling I'll need 5 grams dried just to hit level 3. But we'll see...I'm still gonna take it slow until I find my correct relationship with the shroom.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlineantirap
    #679423 - 06/14/02 08:58 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The amount of shrooms needed depends upon the strength of the mushrooms. Unless, of course, your body just doesn't break down the psilocybin well, I guess.

I received some very potent cubensis where my and 7 other friends tripped very intensely on only half an eighth. Strong visuals and everything.

You should get some better mushrooms.

Offlineantirap
    #679424 - 06/14/02 09:00 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

And do NOT eat more then an 1/8 your first time!

That is crazy guys, why are you recommending this?

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: First Trip tonight [Re: antirap]
    #679568 - 06/15/02 02:47 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>>That is crazy guys, why are you recommending this?

And why is that crazy in your reality? Hm? Some of us have no problem with launching immediately into Level 4 or 5 experiences. Just like any endeavor some people enjoy more experiences than others. I think it's fair to realize we've all stressed that dosage is based on your body weight, blood pressure and metabolism as well as the potency of the shrooms you ingest. I know people who can only trip if they eat a whole quarter at once while others can eat 2 aborts and reach level 4. Always start slow when finding your correct dose to the different thresholds. I can't speak for anyone but myself...and as far as I'm concerned, I already know I need more than an 8th to transcend any threshold. The only thing "crazy" about tripping are people who fear their own minds. If you're afraid of an experience you really shouldn't be taking a substance that might "take" you to that said experience you're trying to avoid.

It's all about informed choice. If I eat 50grams wet for my first trip and realize it went past the level of experience I'm hoping for (Level 4) then I will accept the responsibility for that and simply endure it. I've already transcended level four experiences as described on Shroomery while on acid and while meditating sober...so I'm really not worried about where my shroom experiences will take me. If you're only looking to take shrooms for "the fun of it"...you shouldn't be dosing in the first place. Psychedelics are tools, not toys.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate