Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760381 -

Hope you and your family has a fun filled Easter. Soon I'm off to spend time with my grandkids.


  :sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: KaptKid]
    #6760449 -

The Easter egg hunt has been canceled ....





--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760481 -

Gave my mom a half pound of chocolate made out as an easter bunneh.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #6760489 -


.... moring yall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: kaniz]
    #6760513 -

:lol:

That's great!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760529 -

Lent is over, and I can finally indulge myself in the things that I gave up for Lent:  meat, chocolate, and alcohol.  Expect some intoxicated posts from me later tonight.  :faded:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760590 -

I dislike any holiday that ends up with my favorite breakfast restaurant being CLOSED. Damn Jesus, I just want to eat some hashbrowns...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760760 -

Have a good one buddy.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6760857 -

Happy Easter :cool2:



--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760868 -

Happy Easter Shroomery. :tigerbunny:  :evilrabbit:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760897 -

Holy shit dude.

Are you watching the game? What a bomb to right field.

A-Rod says: Happy Easter!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6760912 -

To all you "happy easter!" people, I have to ask:

How many of you actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ the son of God? OMR? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: adrug]
    #6760950 -

adrug said:
How many of you actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ the son of God? OMR? :smirk:



I believe in the resurrection in a metaphorical sense.  Just this morning, I read the Gnostic text entitled "Treatise on the Resurrection."  The resurrection is something that a mystic experiences individually.  Sorry if you find my esotericism to be off-putting.  :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: adrug]
    #6760952 -

I believe that I am being treated to a ridiculously good buffet meal and a lot of wine after watching the Yankee game in a leather-upholstered lounge while sipping Bloody Marys BECAUSE some crazy white Republicans believe Jesus got up out of a tomb and went for a stroll, and therefore, sure, I'll buy into it. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6760954 -

Man, not bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: Silversoul]
    #6760955 -

Silversoul said:
adrug said:
How many of you actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ the son of God? OMR? :smirk:



I believe in the resurrection in a metaphorical sense.  Just this morning, I read the Gnostic text entitled "Treatise on the Resurrection."  The resurrection is something that a mystic experiences individually.  Sorry if you find my esotericism to be off-putting.  :smirk:



Off-putting to the max.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6760968 -

Shit. I forgot it was even a holiday today.

I WANT A CHOCOLATE BUNNY GODAMNIT!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6761002 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Holy shit dude.

Are you watching the game? What a bomb to right field.

A-Rod says: Happy Easter!



That was great! I stopped on for a minute just to see if you were watching/listening to that too. :cool:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6761158 -

Same to you brother!  :chugbeer:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Easter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6761173 -

My dad failed to send me chocolate on time, how disappointing.

Where the hell was the Passover post, huh???


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* happy easter! Anonymous 1,295 18 04/08/04 09:10 PM
by OldSpice
* Happy Easter Ripple 1,792 19 04/11/04 05:47 PM
by notapillow
* top 10 reasons why it sucks to have your birthday on easter......... cappsnstems 1,091 14 04/20/06 09:30 AM
by cappsnstems
* Some Easter Bunnies For Shroomery with love from Mycotopia Hippie3 2,987 13 04/12/04 10:03 PM
by Hippie3
* How was your Easter? Hitman203 915 18 04/17/06 02:50 AM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* What's Easter all about? shanti 968 6 03/28/05 04:13 PM
by shanti
* Well, it's Easter Birds_Can_Swim 454 6 04/16/06 12:56 PM
by eris
* Happy Pre-Easter Everyone mjshroomer 678 5 03/17/04 08:11 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,802 topic views. 2 members, 42 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.