Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Hot or Not
    #6738614 -

I totally forgot I had an account with them.  I was browsing through the "Meet people" section clicking yes and no, and before I knew it I had like, 12 double-matches of some SLAMMIN' girls from my area, so I shelled out the $6 to message them.  Anyone else use Hot or Not?  If so, at what success rate?  Here's a few I'm thinking about nailing:







And rast but not reast,






Thoughts? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738623 -

D) None of the above.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738647 -

The last one. Pudgy asian chicks... yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: JunkFood]
    #6738648 -

well, let me know what your success rate is with those girls and then i'll see if i'm going to use hot or not.

Any site where you have to pay to message girls, the girls usually aren't real.


--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738684 -

3rd one down = yes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Gumby]
    #6738741 -

I'm not super-drawn to any of them, EXCEPT MAYBE the fifth one down, with the date 11/03/2006 on the pic. I like her eyes...she looks spunky and like she has a fun personality. Sometimes you can just tell by the eyes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: MOTH]
    #6738750 -

I think the 4th one down has better eyes.  They're a lot kinder.  The fifth one down looks like someone who's playful but she looks like she's schemin' :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738757 -

Quote:
And rast but not reast,



That some sort of racist joke just because she's Asian??
Racism is not tolerated in the Pub!

Oh, and the second and third chicks look like they have nice eyes, but I don't think any are particularly hot. Don't get me wrong... if I haaaaaad to.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738760 -

whats the first ones name? she looks like a girl i met on myspace


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: jenns_hot]
    #6738779 -

Lauren

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738785 -

NewbieShroomie said:
  The fifth one down looks like someone who's playful but she looks like she's schemin' :lol:



hehe, maybe...there's something mischevious in those eyes that I am completely into.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738808 -

so apparently I'm the only one here that think the faerie is the hawt one  :what:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Muppet]
    #6738813 -

Yeah, I don't think she's too attractive really.

The more I open this thread the more I think the third chick is kinda hot, but that picture isn't the best to judge on.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Muppet]
    #6738819 -

She looks a little dead to me in the face, dude.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: MOTH]
    #6738825 -

MOTH said:
She looks a little dead to me in the face, dude.  :shrug:



Just the way he likes 'em.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: MOTH]
    #6738827 -

Sorry, what I meant was: she's trying too hard...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: MOTH]
    #6738849 -

my point exactly



she's got a sorta dominator 'thing' going for her  :naughty:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Muppet]
    #6738851 -

allthough...I gotta agree that the second one up has a certain look in her eyes as well  :smirk:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: Newbie]
    #6738991 -

NewbieShroomie said:
I totally forgot I had an account with them.  I was browsing through the "Meet people" section clicking yes and no, and before I knew it I had like, 12 double-matches of some SLAMMIN' girls from my area, so I shelled out the $6 to message them.  Anyone else use Hot or Not?  If so, at what success rate?  Here's a few I'm thinking about nailing:







And rast but not reast,






Thoughts? :confused:



Sure, I'd hit it, if she's clean.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hot or Not [Re: theuser]
    #6739003 -

:hitit:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New teacher is too hot for my own good...
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,857 29 12/07/06 08:16 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* Fifth Element TYL3R 742 16 02/26/06 03:57 PM
by four_winds
* fifth element Mitchnast 1,020 13 01/11/04 07:26 AM
by Clean
* Fifth-graders posted lookout, had sex in class
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 3,781 33 04/04/07 09:38 PM
by Ben18
* The Fifth Beatle Supernova 568 3 12/17/04 08:35 AM
by Supernova
* Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November Blend 1,273 13 11/07/06 12:35 AM
by Blend
* The Fifth Member of Phish Adom 875 5 03/06/03 09:02 AM
by afoaf
* Another fifth of Crown Terrapin77 628 4 01/06/06 09:44 PM
by Terrapin77

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,067 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.