Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages?
    #6727476 -

Norwegian: Takk/Jeg takker deg ...
Spanish: Gracias ...

You tell me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6727477 -

French: Merci


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6727483 -

In Estonian Aitäh/ tänan teid


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6727485 -

Portuguese: Obrigado.

Another hundred of ways:
http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/thankyou.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6727487 -

Hoe: ATM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6727495 -

Ukrainian~Dyakooyu~Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6727501 -

german: vielen dank...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: In(di)go]
    #6727507 -

Dutch: Dank u

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: In(di)go]
    #6727508 -

spanish: Gracias


--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6727522 -

English -- Thank you (or "thanks" )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Boom]
    #6727563 -

Italian: Grazie stronzo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: willo]
    #6727583 -

Japanesse-arigato or domo arigatio

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #6727590 -

Armenian: Shinor Hagal Em

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Aninator]
    #6727744 -

African: Thanks yo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: JunkFood]
    #6728051 -

Hebrew- todah rabbah, or "todah" for thanks

toe-dah rah-bah, kinda phonetically


--------------------
Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Edited by MrNatural (03/30/07 12:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: MrNatural]
    #6728193 -

British:  :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6728233 -

Gomp said:
Norwegian: Takk/Jeg takker deg ...
Spanish: Gracias ...

You tell me?



Tusen takk is very common in norway when you want to thank someone a little more than just "takk, also; "jeg takker deg" i would instead use "takk skal du ha"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: shriek]
    #6728271 -

Go raibh míle maith agat

Thanks very much in Gaelic/Irish


--------------------
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6728275 -

Computer Geek:...  :thanx:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I say "thanks/'thank you'" in other languages? [Re: Gomp]
    #6728333 -

elvish-Diola lle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* anyone speak fluent Polish? trendalM 915 11 10/15/09 05:16 PM
by circularvortex
* If you ever decide to learn a new language... mozartvicious 1,327 16 09/11/08 07:57 PM
by mozartvicious
* What languages do you speak ?
( 1 2 3 all )
freya99 4,493 46 08/17/07 11:37 AM
by gmuralid
* please translate this into spanish ohmatic 1,601 15 08/25/09 08:12 PM
by TheManWithTheHat
* Large document auto-translation Ferris 2,540 3 05/01/09 03:30 PM
by Ferris
* How many languages do you speak?
( 1 2 all )
Plutonian 4,320 33 02/19/10 01:25 AM
by showme
* Need a foriegn language to graduate
( 1 2 all )
rodfarva 5,164 29 06/17/08 11:28 AM
by Neobean
* Languages HELLA_TIGHT 896 13 09/04/05 03:38 PM
by CaptainH13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,050 topic views. 4 members, 24 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.