Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: theuser]
    #6722357 -

theuser said:
MOTH said:
I love 'A Song of Ice and Fire,' Dark Star.  Excellant series, especially the first 3 books. 

theuser: not much.  I took a nap to get my head straight and now I'm just chilling out.

Hey, sorry for being a bitch to you yesterday.  I feel an apology is due.  You're not an asshole.  Just a smartass.





:confused:

I can be an asshole at times. :shrug:



Well, I felt like I expended negative energy towards you yesterday, and now I'm attempting to show that it wasn't intentional. 

We can all be assholes on occasion, I'll grant you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6722367 -

SirTokesALittle said:
Wood Swords, Chainmail, and all sorts of tropical loots. I might as well just pull my pants down and open a mini bar 5-9; PM to AM!

Out on the deck, the booty's looking nice, mixing the shake off with flowing from the mans perspective just nice.
Stepping up, take a sip and drink. Walking over the grounds and taking that's which is given yet with revered personal.
No sharks no deep water, just hands and microbes on our tounges mixing, like firewater, brewing to the alchemy of love.



I liked that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722381 -

good night, it's been a while since I was up late enough for LNC

hope everyone is having a beautiful night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722399 -

I'd like you if you stopped trying to gross me out so much. I mean, a committed lady flirting, with cockroaches in her pie, and dog hairs in her eyes? AHHH!:biker: Babe if you like to get jiggy, than we can put this speak down just right.

My girl calls hersef,
Mother Nature, Lady Salvia, Mary Jane, Golden Goddess.
What is her name?
She's the one calling to me, I will see in my dreams

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722422 -

Yeah...I was pissed that they killed off Robb Stark.....but I think that House is going to kick some ass in the end. I also think that Jon Snow is NOT Eddard Starks bastard, but rather the son of Lyanna Stark & Rhaegar Targaryen......there's a whole lot of shit that's going to be coming out IMHO.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6722437 -

Wassup ya crazy bastards


Just bought some propane for the grill...it's grillin outside and drinkin weather :grin:  Cooked some chicken -- which is way cheaper than ground beef, by the way, which was my original plan.... However 3 dollars in change paid for 5 drumsticks, which I covered in seasoning and grilled


Picked my classes for next year, it's gonna be a bitch :lol:  I'm taking 20 credits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Diploid]
    #6722440 -

Diploid said:
LNC? What? It's not even 11 yet! :tongue:



It's 9:04 here. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6722443 -

SirTokesALittle said:
I'd like you if you stopped trying to gross me out so much. I mean, a committed lady flirting, with cockroaches in her pie, and dog hairs in her eyes?



I don't even have to try and I do make an effort to keep the worst of it in OTD, if you've noticed.  I like being disgusting in OTD because everyone does it.  I'm just playing around in there like EVERYONE else seems to.  For example: I don't have cockroaches in my pie, but cockroaches seem like a funny response because of the word 'cock' in the word cockroaches, and I assume by PIE they were meaning a vagina.  So I just put two and two together.  Simple math and word play for the appropriate locale.  As for dog hairs in my eyes, I don't get those anymore because I quit grooming about six months ago.  And one of the reasons why I quit was that I couldn't take the hair everywhere all over my body.  I agree that is disgusting.  As for the nature of my relationship with my partner, well, that is our business, but I can tell you that freedom is important to me and flirting is fun.  :shrug: 

In the Pub and other forums, I believe I am reasonably well behaved.  Now I *AM* a fucking WEIRDO, pretty strange actually, but if that makes you "not like me" then I have to admit I'm not real bothered by that.  I am not concerned with making people 'like me.'  I am explaining all this just as a courtesy because you seem to have some misconceptions about what type of person I am based on some internet postings.  I have a freaky mind.  Deal with it.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722449 -

man im 10 bucks short on a half


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6722471 -

sucks, doode.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722477 -

It's a matter of open interpretation, and I am not offended or the opposite of in this matter.
Since you like it freaky, I'd like to kick it up a notch with my sizzling hot buns and dripping meat burger. (I'm a master chef!)
As a self proclaimed "Weird person" I do not dislike you on think you un sexy. Infact the opposite.. you constantly intrigue my morel patch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6722484 -

Oh just simmer down. It's such a more awesome world outside.
Nothing can stop us. They're not gonna get us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722485 -

:flowstone:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6722497 -

SirTokesALittle said:
It's a matter of open interpretation, and I am not offended or the opposite of in this matter.
Since you like it freaky, I'd like to kick it up a notch with my sizzling hot buns and dripping meat burger. (I'm a master chef!)
As a self proclaimed "Weird person" I do not dislike you on think you un sexy. Infact the opposite.. you constantly intrigue my morel patch.



Thanks, I think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: jewunit]
    #6722501 -

Damn you for not being here anymore Jenny, I wanted to see all the dudes in their crazy gear duking it out!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6722502 -

Psilocybeingzz said:
:flowstone:



I had a small gap between my front teeth as a child.  It was a cute imperfection, in my opinion, but my parents made me get braces.  Twice. 

I also still have some of my baby teeth.  A few of my molars have no adult teeth beneath them, so my dentist was like, "let's just see how long your baby teeth hold out."  They're still rooted in deep.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722526 -

I've had braces and had 6 teeth pulled as a kid to help my adult growth come in. My scuffing face and sharp incisors of a mouth is like a work in progress, quivering and relaxed with each beat of the clock.
Watching and waiting for something, like it's never going to make it,
slowly creeping up to impress upon the existence we're floating in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6722529 -

I never had to get braces but I remembers always wanting them.  Metal glued to my teeth seemed like the coolest thing in the world at the time :lol:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #6722531 -

packs bowl for shroomery.. man im so tired of the usa telling me what i can and cant have shiped to my door. i have a chance at a free peyote button for the first time in my life. and i cant even have it cause where i live. can i order a op box in mexico online??


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6722536 -

I highly doubt it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC monday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
thegatewaydrug 23,596 403 08/09/05 05:09 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* LNC Whats it called Thor's Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
KristiMidocean 16,299 304 08/12/05 05:27 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC Saturday
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
blissedout 6,635 131 06/04/06 03:39 AM
by Banez
* LNC 6/5/06
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
blissedout 8,691 120 07/21/15 03:49 AM
by DrMambo
* so I'm moving to australia
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kaiowas 7,756 77 04/25/25 12:03 PM
by gopher
* LNC YALL
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 2,981 50 03/21/06 03:51 AM
by Jadian
* australia in a month...need suggestions
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 3,319 28 04/01/05 12:11 PM
by Grizz
* Melbourne, Australia
( 1 2 all )
wintertime 6,105 36 02/14/21 02:05 AM
by Runnershigh

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,704 topic views. 3 members, 85 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.