Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I have never seen anything this cool in my life.
    #669047 -

http://w1.736.telia.com/~u73602493/flashback.html


WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!! YOU WILL BE AMAZED!! HOLY SHIT!

peace,
rafi

p.s. sorry for the lack of hunting content. i just wanted you guys to trip out on this!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #669060 -

You have posted this in every forum.
And it's been posted before...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #669064 -

Damn fucking post Whore!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #669070 -

grow up!

that has nothing to do with hunting.

and its been on the net for a long time.

As far as you spamming all the forums with it.....read below!

I hope Thor, 3d or Anno warn you....or they ban your silly ass for a week.



--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: Roadkill]
    #669073 -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #669076 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #669126 -

my bad?
just wanted people to see it. i've never seen it before. sorry... i guess.
peace,
rafi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #669307 -

Jesus this is so old,But I do like the Owls with the faces though


--------------------
-------Them there good eatens---------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #669368 -

I never saw it before as I am a newbie. I don't read all the forums so I would not have seen it if it wasn't here. I enjoyed it and loved the kaleidoscope. Thank you for posting.


--------------------
I've been having psilly dreams lately

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #669407 -

does it have sound all the way through? cus it cut out for me after he goes off on his trip. I could see mouths movin, but no sound


--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: Roadkill]
    #669630 -

By the Way, its a friggin Ayahuasca experience not a mushroom trip.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #670447 -

I didn't get any sound either. The first psychedelic background is somebody scrolling over a poster.
It is my best poster, You cant tell from the video but it is very dark and demonic.


--------------------
"If there weren't no humps, there wouldn't be no gettin over" George Clinton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: Anonymous]
    #670886 -

Turn your speakers up . there is sound on the video. The person in the chair experiencing the trip is saying Dr. Hofmann, I am not crazy. Also the fly buzzes around during the experience and you can hear him buzz.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have never seen anything this cool in my life. [Re: ]
    #671302 -

Wrong forum, not to mention cross posted in nearly every forum.

Click...closed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Penis mushrooms revisited...and other cool finds today! freedomseeker 2,591 7 09/27/04 10:26 AM
by freedomseeker
* Scaly tooth? Cool pictures! Phishgrrl 4,830 5 08/25/04 06:35 PM
by ToxicMan
* Just want to pass on a cool new shroom link <i'm not getting paid for it>
( 1 2 all )
cosmicsea 3,866 22 03/15/05 01:33 PM
by cosmicsea
* Cool Early Morning Finds [Updated] sublimistri 2,090 14 01/02/05 04:45 AM
by Birdos
* Cool pictures of a few Newts and Mushrooms angryshroom 2,335 10 04/03/03 12:45 PM
by angryshroom
* A pretty cool site with 135 photos of Japanese mushrooms. Stymee 1,995 9 01/31/04 01:32 AM
by Stymee
* Downtown Seatle, Washington has some Cool Cyan Patches in Very Public Places mjshroomer 2,181 9 11/02/04 07:50 AM
by gdman
* Bag 'O mushrooms... cool ! :D angryshroom 1,512 7 05/13/03 12:30 AM
by canid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,231 topic views. 4 members, 32 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.