Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Journal stickys gone again...
    #6680084 -

I have done nothing, just had to sign in today, and when I posted a new post in the journal, I saw the sticky posts were gone..

it was rants, and "from irc", but there might have been more..

:frown:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Journal stickys gone again... [Re: Gomp]
    #6683101 -

The posts was at least called: "From irc"
..and: "Rants!"


They were/are multiple pages...

Please help me get them back?

Edited by Gomp (03/18/07 11:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Journal stickys gone again... [Re: Gomp]
    #6683432 -

Bumping for Gomp...and because I love my journal and would be upset if I lost my main journal thread without warning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Journal stickys gone again... [Re: Gomp]
    #6684363 -

Whoops, sorry about that. :blush: I was worried for a minute but then I remembered something I did which must have screwed it up. Anyway your posts are back but I'm afraid you'll have to re-sticky them, sorry!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Journal stickys gone again... [Re: Ythan]
    #6684928 -

No problem! Thank you very much!
:happyheart::thumbup:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Active Journals
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,362 33 01/31/06 10:46 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Journal Control legallyhomeless 1,001 7 11/07/08 08:28 PM
by legallyhomeless
* Thread Sticky boletusoftruth 800 4 06/12/08 09:23 PM
by maggotz
* "save to journal" feature. Banez 1,697 14 01/19/07 06:36 PM
by Banez
* Issues with deleting topics in journal MisterMuscaria 366 2 03/24/09 01:12 PM
by Ythan
* weird forum-wide sticky Yoschie99 870 9 08/05/08 06:55 PM
by PhanTomCat
* my jurnal stickied threads are gone :O( Simisu 1,018 6 03/24/07 04:34 AM
by Simisu
* Gomp's Journal Gomp 607 4 08/27/06 11:13 PM
by rod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
691 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.