Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Festival Season... [Re: nookjohn]
    #6673795 -

:orly:
I thought they changed locations or something
Trip's Farm right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Brugman]
    #6673797 -

You haven't even heard of Les Claypool? (bassist from Primus)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Shroomism]
    #6673814 -

Damnit shroomism

you forgot "may ohio mushroom hunt gathering"

Thats the only one I can make it to this year!


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Dobie]
    #6673880 -

dobie said:
You gonna be in oregon for the oregon country fair?



Don't think so but maybe....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6673977 -

http://www.jambase.com/search.asp?venueID=5384

Trip's Farm is where they have the Jerry Garcia B-day Bash, which is usually pretty solid.


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6673988 -

HeadTripVertigo said:
blissed -  are you and danksis going to bonnaroo again this year?



Unfortunately, no we aren't.:( We will be hitting many shows up, though.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: blissedout]
    #6675338 -

Mmm, can't wait for summer. It's been too cold too long up here. It's still up in there air, but Hookahville is on the short list. Always a good time. Right-sized for you and me. Band Lineup

I dont know if I'll be able to pull it together, but I keep meaning to get out to Grassroots Frestival in Trumansburg, NY. I lived there for a summer and didnt make it and have heard so many stories.


--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Shroomism]
    #6675411 -

this summer is gonna be even better than the last
the last was a great one
but this one is gonna fuckin soak the country in l
real l brahz real l
fo sho


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Shroomism]
    #6675481 -

Other than the AZ gathering, the only festivals I'll be at are the Forrest Fair and Bluegrass festivals in Alaska, which of course really are the best festivals in the country, so who am I to complain? :grin:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: magikgrl]
    #6678281 -

I'm going to demf as well.
It sucks that there's so few electronic music-oriented festivals, but that's why demf is so special I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Shroomism]
    #6678307 -

I'm psyched for the AZ Gathering and the Oregon Country Fair. I'd like to go to the NE Gathering as well, but I doubt my finances will allow it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Festival Season... [Re: Silversoul]
    #6678491 -

So far just schwag stock in may and 10klf. I am trying to go to more camping in nature this year too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some good gatherings/festivals in the NE this summer? Delyrium 1,828 15 05/30/03 03:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Bonnaroo TN
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 6,688 65 06/08/03 09:35 AM
by Cracka_X
* Festival Hoppin'...
( 1 2 all )
AbstractHarmonix 2,182 25 01/24/05 09:43 PM
by fee
* festivals?? lldaytripper 874 8 10/02/05 09:29 PM
by joe666
* Bonnaroo Artist Additions!!!
( 1 2 all )
Aninator 2,406 28 02/15/06 12:48 PM
by daimyo
* Radiohead will definitely be at Bonnaroo. EDIT: I told you fuckin' so!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,637 64 01/27/06 03:47 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Fun Facts: Photocopier repairs increase during holiday season kaniz 554 1 11/24/05 09:33 PM
by dr0mni
* Bonnaroo line up announced (WOW!) Adom 1,096 4 02/15/03 07:33 AM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,977 topic views. 3 members, 170 guests and 213 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.