Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Hemp, Hookah

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Festival Hoppin'...
    #3670637 - 01/24/05 02:58 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Is the life for me!

"I can understand people livin' day to day, cause I live from show to show :smile:"

There is nothing better than tradin paper, straps, hemp, and grilled cheese for miracles :smile:

The spring is on it's way, along with the festival season madness.

Langerado
Spring Fest
Wannee Fest
NE Gathering
Bonnaroo
Wakarusa
All good
Smile fest
Burning Man
Rainbow national
Hookahville
plus many a raves and good times in between! :smile:

String Cheese is on tour, and many Scifidelity bands are on the road.  WHOOOO!  Its gonna be great!

Comin everybody, jump on the hippie train.  Its about that time. :thumbup: :heart: :sun: :laugh: :heart:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Festival Hoppin'... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3670648 - 01/24/05 03:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Ares. I am hoping to catch a few of those festivals, especially the burning man. I have never been, but I have heard many good things.

How are things with you?

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #3670653 - 01/24/05 03:02 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Have you ever been to Oregon Country Fair? It's a weekend long event that I stayed at for a week.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3670660 - 01/24/05 03:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i'll stick around the festivals in canada, around ontario mostly. will be my first gatherings in this part of the continent.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Festival Hoppin'... [Re: blissedout]
    #3670663 - 01/24/05 03:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Things are going fairly well.

I am having trouble going to sleep, unfortunately. i woke up mighty late in the day, and have work in the morning.

I am currently setting up supplies and preperation for the regional kitchen for the gathering in a couple weeks.

It is going to be a little difficult for me to reach the man this year, most likely. I hope it doesn't go down hill (anymnore than it has) It is getting mighty corporate, but I will not let that stop me from that experience. i just hope i have the means to make it out there, but like I always say "Miracles do happen!"

I also forgot to mention HippyHillHooDang, that is right around Hookah time. you should try to check out those gigs, we'll be there for sure.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3670667 - 01/24/05 03:06 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Dank and I are definitely going to Bonnaroo, too. I liked Smilefest last year, so I may check that out, as well. It's pretty much all up in the air, right now.

--------------------

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #3670671 - 01/24/05 03:07 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

My sleep schedule is so fucked up. I'd love to go to these festivals with a pile of herbal and ethnobotanical teas and infusions, chill, maybe start up some meditation circles.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3670678 - 01/24/05 03:09 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

HappyHillDoDang...I'll check it out. Is the Hookah Time the Acoustik(sp) Hookah fest?

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3670681 - 01/24/05 03:09 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah we definitely understand about plans bein in the air :smile:  Bonnaroo is also going to be much fun again this year, no matter what anyone says.  its the roo, foo!  haha.

Anyways, you and danksistah should meet up with me, adamist, and shroomism.  We will be there tearin it up on Shakedown...!  Gotta roll that kitchen madness.  i am in the process of revamping my van as we speak :smile:  Yayuh!  So much to look forward too, I just gotta get this legal shit worked out.  then it will be all good.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3670686 - 01/24/05 03:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
HappyHillDoDang...I'll check it out. Is the Hookah Time the Acoustik(sp) Hookah fest?

*HippyHillHooDang
*Hookahville
* and oh yeah Ekoostik Hookah is definitely there :smile:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Festival Hoppin'... [Re: Signo]
    #3670689 - 01/24/05 03:11 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Signo said:
Have you ever been to Oregon Country Fair? It's a weekend long event that I stayed at for a week.

No sir cant say that i have.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Festival Hoppin'... [Re: TinTree]
    #3670696 - 01/24/05 03:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TinTree said:
My sleep schedule is so fucked up. I'd love to go to these festivals with a pile of herbal and ethnobotanical teas and infusions, chill, maybe start up some meditation circles.

Yeah meditational circles are not in abundance, but are nice when risen.

I would like to start a yoga-shop circle in due time :smile:

Yayuh!  :heart:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3670709 - 01/24/05 03:17 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

We will meet up sooner or later, I am sure. I love the summer and going all of the different places in search good times and music.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3670720 - 01/24/05 03:20 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think after this season, I am going to either kick it in Bloominton for a while...or weasel my way out west...in search of the right educational institute.

I wonder when i go to canada, if i will ever find my way back to the states. Hmmm.

Canada is always on the agenda, just waiting for the correct oppurtune moment.

--------------------

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #3670728 - 01/24/05 03:21 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Yayuh!

Okaaay! :lol:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Edited by TinTree (01/24/05 03:22 AM)

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Festival Hoppin'... [Re: TinTree]
    #3670741 - 01/24/05 03:25 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

WHAT!

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3670742 - 01/24/05 03:25 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I went on a bus tour from Calgary through Banff and into Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. I was only 12 and with my grandmother, though. I would love to go again, though. It ws beautiful!

Why Bloomington?

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3670777 - 01/24/05 03:33 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Well Adamist was considering it. Plus it is only about 4 hours away from my immediate blood family in michigan.

I really like Bloomington. it would be a decent homebase for the states. Very cultural, and like i said, Adamist thinks its a good idea.

We will see where the wind blows us, as always.

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3670801 - 01/24/05 03:40 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Well Adamist was considering it.

I thought that that might be the reason, but I suck at assuming, so I let go. Anyway, good for you. I really hope to meet up with a few of the shroomerites soon. Maybe things will work out for all of us.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3670825 - 01/24/05 03:46 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

bahhh thats not the only reason i would wanna stay in bloomington :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Hemp, Hookah

Community >> The Pub