Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Which car rental company rents to people under 25?
    #6676340 -

There's only one major car rental company that does it, and they charge a fee for it - does anyone know which one it is?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6676352 -

just doing a little google work.....

there are rumors of Enterprise not charging a surcharge

looks like Thrify and Dollar rent to under 25's but charge a $20 or so surcharge per day


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: sucklesworth]
    #6676360 -

I just called Dollar...$25 per day surcharge. Enterprise no surcharge? I'll call.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6676375 -

Might look into renting one of these.....


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6676378 -

like I said - thats the rumor

prolly depend on which black lady helps you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: sucklesworth]
    #6676380 -

Haha - I called and it was a black lady.

Enterprise charges $10 per day for under 25. And all in all is 100 dollars cheaper than dollar!

Enterprise it is. Thanks sucky.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6676383 -

yer welcome - friend


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6676491 -

Enterprise might, when I was at an intervire the guy old me I could rent a car for half the price anytime I wanted.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: barfightlard]
    #6676500 -

Yeah I am booking through enterprise most likely...


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: sucklesworth]
    #6676506 -

You_Suck said:
prolly depend on which black lady helps you



:rofl2:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6676551 -

I mean I bet you don't really drive that much, but some Manhattan guy that shopped at the nursery I worked at was telling me all about ZipCar or something.. sounds pretty damn awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: Boom]
    #6676557 -

Not really for car rental, but for city dwellers that need a car every now and then to use.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which car rental company rents to people under 25? [Re: Boom]
    #6676578 -

Booooom said:
I mean I bet you don't really drive that much, but some Manhattan guy that shopped at the nursery I worked at was telling me all about ZipCar or something.. sounds pretty damn awesome



Yeah that is a pretty awesome service...lots of companies use it.

I'm looking into car rentals for the other coast though - California or bust, brah.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Car Rental Companies Mojo_Risin 433 3 05/21/04 01:23 PM
by Mojo_Risin
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic
* 3 words that shouldn't be in a URL - Rent. My. Daughter. TheCheat 969 13 08/01/05 02:05 PM
by freddurgan
* Car towed from festival Vulture 929 14 08/20/05 05:55 PM
by Vulture
* new cars soochi 779 2 02/21/03 06:41 AM
by spud
* Sell Car and Get Bike? What Should I Do? Mighty Bop 736 12 08/15/05 08:45 PM
by trendal
* Car Accident & the shitty human race
( 1 2 3 all )
Jenny 6,892 42 06/05/05 08:07 PM
by myndreach
* crashed girls car
( 1 2 3 4 all )
norwegian1 6,812 76 11/19/04 05:54 PM
by norwegian1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,158 topic views. 9 members, 13 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.