Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Storming!! [Re: blissedout]
    #6626869 -

I used to live in Enterprise.. that shit's crazy. College street elementary was so awesome. I miss that city.


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming!! [Re: blissedout]
    #6626874 -

well.

if thats the scenario, ill take it

instead im stuck in an apartment in a snowed in fucking city with 3 other guys, and were running out of drugs


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming!! [Re: FL_accciD]
    #6627342 -

Sorry to hear that. ZEver since I saw Grizzly Adams when I was a kid, I have wanted to live like that.:yesnod:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming!! [Re: blissedout]
    #6627408 -

I love thunderstorms.  It's a shame though, it really doesn't seem like we've had all too many good ones in my area in a while.  The view from my new place is awesome, there's a huge field with a big open sky.  I can't wait to see it all filled up with lightning :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming!! [Re: Mr420]
    #6627423 -

Mr420 said:
Just south of Detroit.



Same area here....cool

We had a white out just a few hours ago, outta no where

gotta <3 michigan weather


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Storming!! [Re: magikgrl]
    #6627556 -

MN aint much better.... probably got another 12 inches of snow yesterday....after it snowin about 14 inches on saturday/sunday.....god this weather is crazy up here


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My story of the Blizzard of '11 WonkierBubble 492 1 02/15/11 07:37 PM
by danlennon3
* Things to do during a blizzard
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Jokeshopbeard 2,088 60 01/04/18 04:02 PM
by Dark_Star
* Major East Coast Snow Storm Coming
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FeedingMyDreams 6,233 105 12/28/10 04:24 PM
by Gumby
* Biggest fucking pussy "blizzard" of the millenium
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Sheekle 6,573 122 01/29/15 09:19 AM
by morrowasted
* Epic Blizzard For VA?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FeedingMyDreams 4,765 78 12/20/09 09:21 AM
by box of rain
* Blizzard in Central Texas
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 2,548 41 02/12/10 11:14 AM
by kiss_the_sky03
* 2011 Blizzard pictures trekie 1,548 16 02/02/11 01:06 PM
by DrMambo
* Its a fucking blizzard outside and they might cancel classes! DNKYD 743 9 12/15/05 10:38 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,802 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.