Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11
    #6609322 -



--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: Androctonus]
    #6609347 -

i bet shipping is a bitch. good find though.


--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: Optx]
    #6609372 -

I think that's an in store item only. But yes shipping would probably be $60-$70++.


--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: Androctonus]
    #6609391 -

word


--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: Optx]
    #6609403 -

Optx said:
word



UP


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: Androctonus]
    #6609444 -

Good looking out buddy.:thumbup:

Since you're posting good deals.  I found a place called Tractor Supply Co. Where they had 50lb bags of WBS for $9-$13.  Though after some consideration I didn't buy any there. 

My local one stop shop, Meijer, had 20lb bags for $6 regular price so I bought those instead.  Yeah not as good of a deal but much easier to manage and store than a ginormous back breaker.  Plus the bags Meijer sells are plastic with nice handles where the 50 pounder was a paper like material with no handles of any sort.  I don't know if that actually matters or not but it made me feel better so I went with the handles.

Anyhow if you have Tractor Supply Co. near you, their prices are extremely reasonable if you are planning to actually PC 50lbs or WBS. 

Any idea about how many quarts that would be?  Just curious. 

Let's guess 50 quarts for a 20lb bag just for fun.  So for the KMart deal you have 150 quarts.  So when you divide that by 6 for each bulk tub you do in the sweater box that comes out to 25 tubs.  I have no idea but again for fun let's say you get two ounces of stuff from each box.  That's 50 ounces.  That's just a little over three pounds of product.  You have just turned 60lbs into three.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: chucklehead]
    #6610267 -

Sometimes Walmart has the 50-55# bags for $8-10. I usually buy it when I see it. I just seal it in a garbage can or rubbermaid tubs. I eventually get to it. It gets used up faster than I realized it would.
I used to shop at Tractor Supply and Quality Farm and fleet when I lived in Ohio.Now the nearest one to me is like 60 miles away. I miss shopping at Meijer also. That store has everything.


--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: Androctonus]
    #6611206 -

I don't like birdseed and still have half of the only bag of it I ever bought but if I remember correctly it was only like 10 bucks for a 50 lb bag at the pet store

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20-lb. Wild Bird Food SALE 3 for $11 [Re: Blutjager]
    #6611280 -

At new years petco.com had a sale of free shipping along with a discount of 20%. that made out for a nice deal on bird seed.

Now you can get 40 pound bags of birdseed for $9 per bag. you can use the promotion code "petcofreeship" for free shipping on a $60 minimum order. Also, there is a deal on the website where if you use Google's payment option, you can get $10 off your order free. This brings down the cost to $9.xx per 40 pound bag(including shipping). This is probably the best deal you can find to purchase wild bird seed online.


--------------------
long live shroomery, much love :smile:

Edited by Mr_Big (02/26/07 02:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wagner's Four Season Wild Bird Food - Any good? the spiral 2,587 8 01/19/03 10:58 PM
by SixTango
* Wild bird seed?? mesq 5,184 8 03/27/03 11:43 AM
by ExtravagantDream
* Wild Bird Seed Questions!??? MyCoShrOoM 4,974 3 03/30/03 12:46 PM
by Killjoy
* Is Wild Bird Feed the stuff I need? SolarFlare 1,506 12 09/19/03 09:50 AM
by z@z.com
* Penningtons Wild Bird Feed fearforce7 2,230 8 12/18/02 03:24 AM
by Anonymous
* Pennington Wild Bird Feed Jar HidingInPlainSight 1,177 5 03/21/03 04:54 PM
by george castanza
* Wild Bird Seed PHIPHTIE 1,708 13 04/11/03 01:28 AM
by z@z.com
* wild bird seed questions rfick 1,014 5 05/26/03 03:59 PM
by

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
850 topic views. 13 members, 314 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.