Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New NIN album
    #6563213 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: Brugman]
    #6563224 -

cant wait


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: Brugman]
    #6563229 -

Quote:
rape of Gaia



haha


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: Brugman]
    #6563237 -

wtf?


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: Brugman]
    #6563332 -

Looking forward to this album. I hear it'll be noisier than his last release and that's always a good thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: Sheepish]
    #6563512 -

With Teeth did not set a good precedent. I am skeptical.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #6563604 -

I don't see anything to do with the new NIN album in any of those links.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6563661 -

Yeah, me neither


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: skydog]
    #6563686 -

Seems like some stuff Trent stuck up online...

I'm sure Burgman will chime in and agree.

http://anotherversionofthetruth.com/ I really like this one...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New NIN album [Re: Under_the_Stars]
    #6563795 -

I'm still lost.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you think is the best NIN album? TheDemon 568 4 11/23/05 03:06 AM
by emptywisdom
* So,.... how cool would it be to download the track for the new NIN albums and remix the songs??? Psilocybeingzz 1,106 19 10/13/08 12:41 AM
by jewunit
* NIN album out, free via website fapjack 508 3 05/06/08 02:09 PM
by cappincrunk
* Any other pubbers out there listen to the NIN?
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,063 22 06/05/05 10:03 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Upcoming albums
( 1 2 3 all )
i_rage_against 3,695 44 04/13/05 01:11 PM
by Krishna
* So,.... how cool would it be to download the track for the new NIN albums and remix the songs??? Psilocybeingzz 178 0 10/11/08 01:12 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Niggy Tardust? (nin produced) Army of None 831 10 12/27/07 11:02 PM
by ravin0fff
* What musical album had the most impact on your life?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
deCypher 8,729 84 10/28/08 08:36 PM
by homesqueeze

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
723 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.