Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Upcoming albums [Re: Krishna]
    #4049553 -

Krishna said:
what is the release date for the new NIN album?



May 3rd, I think


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upcoming albums [Re: barfightlard]
    #4049793 -

The new PJ album is looking to be KILLER!

Also, Weezer's new album is shaping up to be a cool one as well!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Edited by drtyfrnk (04/13/05 10:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upcoming albums [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4049800 -

My recent release recommendations

British Sea Power - Open Season
Blonde Redhead - Misery is a Butterfly (not that recent, but great)
Doves - Some Cities
Pinback - Summer in Abaddon
Cass McCombs - PREfection
OUT HUD - Let Us Never Speak of it Again


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upcoming albums [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4049933 -

I'm looking forward to the new albums from Shpongle, Tool, System of a Down, and ODB.


--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upcoming albums [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4050467 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Doves - Some Cities



:thumbup:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shpongle 2005
( 1 2 3 all )
plexus 4,455 41 07/31/04 12:08 PM
by LoneDeranger
* Shpongled at Last, Thank God, Shpongled at Last!
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,679 50 01/10/05 01:51 PM
by Vvellum
* Shpongle is cool
( 1 2 all )
DestruKtiKon 2,664 22 03/02/04 07:24 PM
by Vulture
* Outer Shpongolia Cepheus 470 4 09/03/08 08:00 PM
by astronaut
* shpongle , its better then coffee
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,405 20 03/15/08 04:47 AM
by frisky_
* no more enthogen suppliers!!!!!! skullfarmer1979 1,545 14 09/23/04 07:28 PM
by Legoulash
* What would be a good album to play in a head shop? VoidOfsPg 865 10 05/31/06 09:47 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* On Shpongle
( 1 2 all )
Jackenobi 4,814 32 03/03/08 11:47 AM
by Jackenobi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,701 topic views. 5 members, 174 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.