Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
anyone got a rib tattoo?
    #6501394 -

Im wondering where to get a tat and I am thinking hard about a rib tat. girls tell me it would be hot and i heard its painful as fuck.

anyone got a rib tat? how bad did it hurt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Leanin]
    #6501416 -

Ouch...

Seeking out an especially painful tattoo sounds like too much trouble for what it's worth. If someone digs tattoos, they're likely to find a less painful one equally as attractive. I'd opt for a less painful one and instead focus on getting the coolest design possible.

I've been telling myself for years to get a classic upper arm tattoo, but of a flying P51. The location is generic, but the subject is cool enough to make it less generic.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Leanin]
    #6501418 -

IT's funny that you say a 'rib' tat. I have a buddy that owns this bar, in Southside that has a tattoo shop next to it. This one guy that runs tats in there was telling us how he got this call from a guy wanting a slab of ribs tatted on his right ribcage. Long story short, the artist ran the tat for free just for nostalgia purposes! I wish I had a scan of that pic. If I get it, I will send it here ASAP. I'm gonna send myself a reminder to do this.:smirk: I have a long term problem with short term memory loss.:grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Leanin]
    #6501679 -

Yeah.. it hurts.. a lot.

Like, the worst pain I've ever felt.
A tattoo on the arm is a pleasant massage by a 110lb oriental woman in comparison.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Shroomism]
    #6501733 -

I've been thinking about getting one on my ribs as well. I'm a little concerned about how much it will hurt but I always hear that bone in the middle of your chest hurts the most... I already got that tattooed so I'm prob. just worrying too much about it. I guess if it's that bad you can always just get the outline done and get the shading/color at a later date.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #6501918 -

It seems to be different areas effect different people in different ways. Sure some areas are likely to be more sensitive if they're near to the bone, thin skin, erogenous or ticklish areas.

I'm lucky and my work has never hurt(yet!), more a bit of discomfort in some spots. Some people are in agony from places like biceps...

I got a design behind my ear and artists and heavily tattooed folks warned me it would kill as it is near 3 main nerves. Least painful yet, really nice sensation actually!
not got any rib work yet though...

I think the pain shouldn't come into it. If you want a design and placement, then a bit of pain is nothing compared to commitment to ink. Just go for it!


--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Leanin]
    #6501931 -

Leanin said:
how bad did it hurt?



Pain is only temporary....



:headbanger:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Leanin]
    #6501935 -

I've got a chest tattoo, which is the next most painful area to get. It was quite an ordeal, but I'm glad I did it. IMO, if it's worth getting, it's worth suffering for. You gotta earn that tat. But if you're going to go through with it, you'd better think long and hard about what tat you're getting, and it should be for a better reason than just because girls think it would look hot on you. I wouldn't put any ink on my body that didn't have a special meaning for me, but especially not on such a sensitive part of my body.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Oakbear]
    #6501958 -

Oakbear said:
It seems to be different areas effect different people in different ways. Sure some areas are likely to be more sensitive if they're near to the bone, thin skin, erogenous or ticklish areas.




The one on my chest was my first tattoo. The chest muscle didn't hurt, the sternum was the most painful thing I've felt (to date), the collar bone was... um... interesting. It bruised up real bad (and I don't bruise easy), I wouldn't say it hurt but I was able to feel the needle vibrate on the bone


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #6502174 -

I want to get some right above my ankles

Or on my eyelids


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Leanin]
    #6502386 -

if you got to ask about ifit hurts...Whats the point of getting one. Of course it hurts! jab yourself with a needle, tell me how it feels.

I got my whole chest inked. hurt so good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6502470 -

Youre whole chest? Even your nipples??


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: eligal]
    #6502817 -

he wouldn't tatt my nips. But it felt like he was whenever he was within 3 inches of them. Felt weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6503964 -

I love the fact you can't never fully predict how it'll feel.
You get to know your body in new ways.

Just above my ankle i got this weird nervous tick on part of the design. The guy asked me stop moving, and i didn't even realise i was!

I also love how intimate it is getting ink. I mean my main artist is a big fat biker dude, but it's still weirdly sensual...


--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Oakbear]
    #6503985 -

gay lol

i mean my tattoo guy turns me on:stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6504029 -

I've never been inked by a chick, but think it would be very cool!:cool:


--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Oakbear]
    #6504036 -

I had a women do some ink. rawr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone got a rib tattoo? [Re: Oakbear]
    #6504239 -

A woman did my arm tat, very not sensual.  :ohwell:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New tattoo thursday
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 2,182 21 12/19/06 07:28 PM
by nightkrawler
* My Tattoo Story! Delyrium 1,923 10 11/25/03 07:43 PM
by Delyrium
* starting my own tattoo parlor ChromeCrow 1,838 8 06/24/06 12:34 PM
by Snaggletooth
* mushroom tattoo
( 1 2 all )
kristina420 5,544 29 11/14/03 05:03 PM
by ninetynine
* I need hardcore tattoo advice RandalFlagg 3,173 19 11/29/06 08:48 AM
by Brewmaster
* "The Shroomery Tattoo Nut Sack Fund" [RIP ngnyus]
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Snaggletooth 96,087 384 03/02/22 01:09 PM
by TNK
* Gonna get a tattoo soon.
( 1 2 all )
mikeownow 3,270 28 06/08/06 08:24 PM
by PurpleKush
* I'm never going to a mostly Mexican tattoo parlor again Birds_Can_Swim 1,045 12 05/16/06 09:50 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,416 topic views. 8 members, 15 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.