Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #6494086 -

I actually think I'm gonna steal the coffee girl instead  :naughty:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #6494088 -

my form was off the charts
fro reealz


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: notapillow]
    #6494099 -

Hmmm N2o is bad


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: OldSpice]
    #6494100 -

so is your cat


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: notapillow]
    #6494111 -

Yes shes a bad kitty


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Boom]
    #6494139 -

Im confused, you stole it? or was it a gift for you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Skunk420]
    #6494145 -

The CEO of starbucks gave it to me cuz I'm his friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Boom]
    #6494321 -

I seen a kid walk around my block with one of those. It's like they are falling out of the sky or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Boom]
    #6494387 -

Booooom said:
The CEO of starbucks gave it to me cuz I'm his friend



Oh you bitch! You should've at least played along so that we all continued to think you actually had some balls. :confused:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Boom]
    #6496697 -

looks like you also stole a shopping cart.
:tongue:


--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: ninetynine]
    #6496712 -

That's a weird story... someone left it in our house..as a prank..?  Weird, it's not even a funny prank.  Just strange.  We now use it to store cardboard boxes :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Boom]
    #6496914 -

That's weird. About a week ago I came home and found a shopping cart sitting in my driveway with a napkin in it that had something written on it that I couldn't make out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: capliberty]
    #6496961 -

capliberty said:
What LOL, your are a fucking pimp, one up-ed it.



Get ready, tomorrow, I'll just walk into a starbucks store, bitch slap the manager there and actually take over the whole store and reap all the profits.

[Start Evil maniacal Laugh]

bwah ha ha ha ha!

BWAH HA HA HA HA!

BWAH HA HA HA HA!

[/evil maniacal laugh]

:1upshroom:'ed bitches.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Boom]
    #6497088 -

Looks ugly as shit. But I suppose it will keep your drinks cold.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I went into Starbucks today and.... yoink! (pics) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6497162 -

Did I menion it lights up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
unknown1123 1,856 36 10/27/10 10:24 AM
by unknown1123
* What's the deal with Starbucks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 4,034 42 05/22/05 01:03 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Starbucks coffee
( 1 2 3 all )
DF2K 5,904 48 11/30/04 12:23 AM
by DF2K
* Found on the side of a Starbucks cup...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Krishna 7,622 88 03/16/05 08:32 PM
by SoopaX
* Planned Parenthood Firebombed in Wisconsin
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Jessica Swift 11,286 229 04/09/12 12:37 AM
by Crystal G
* Medical marijuana stores firebombed in Montana DeadHearts 651 9 05/10/10 11:46 PM
by DeadHearts
* Anyone who patrons Starbucks, is a douchebag
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,336 44 02/23/05 12:25 PM
by Redstorm
* Starbucks Interview today! EDIT: (got the job) :)
( 1 2 all )
Toddo 4,036 30 06/21/05 08:53 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,433 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.