Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How do you like your beer?
    #6448395 -

:sun:
How do you like your beer?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/11/07 11:01 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448399 -

cold and tasty


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448401 -

Draft


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448402 -

I like mine wet! Where is the "wet" option btw?


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6448404 -

with a joint in the other hand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: danlennon3]
    #6448405 -

Is this really a poll? What goon out there doesn't like it better on tap?


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6448410 -

brew my own,

well, my roomate brews it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: memes]
    #6448422 -

Does it taste good?

Homebrew can be verrrry good!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6448425 -

He's gonna come back and say his choice is bottles or some shit.

W_S, hey buddy, please send me 4 one way tickets to Amsterdam.


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448426 -

it really depends on the beer.....
take newcastle for example, It tasted 10000 times better out of a bottle, the tap just sucks.

however take a blue moon, and i would much rather have it out of a tap in a pint glass than a bottle anydays.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #6448427 -

Amsterdam. I'm in!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6448431 -

Capatalistc nomad said:
it really depends on the beer.....
take newcastle for example, It tasted 10000 times better out of a bottle, the tap just sucks.

however take a blue moon, and i would much rather have it out of a tap in a pint glass than a bottle anydays.



I concur 100%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: drSE]
    #6448461 -

I haven't drank beer in 6 years, I'm a vodka person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448467 -

Draft, iced mug :beer:


Mmmmm....beer.


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Schwip]
    #6448477 -

Nice and Warm..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448478 -

Newcastle, out of a bottle. Everything else I like draft.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Redstorm]
    #6448486 -

Sunshine Wheat, draft, with an orange slice.

Best beer ever.  :grin:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448487 -

I'm fussy about my beer. I like it to not taste too strong,, but be crisp and refreshing..

I only really like two types,,, Grolsch first then Carlsberg export.

Draft is best,,, then glass bottles after that.
I notice a difference in high between cans and bottles,,, i think bottles are more refreshing and produce a better effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6448506 -

... like a good woman...cheap strong nasty

im sorryy ladies but it was 2 easy and im all about the hahas


--------------------
Considering Im certifiably insane, I can't be held liable for comments made herein. I do not even know if they are true! So if I speak in the 3rd person, 4give me. Often my alter ego, who lives in Mexico speaks on my behalf frequently. Also, just remember, I'm schizophrenic... and so am I. I plea insanity! I didnt do it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your beer? [Re: Asante]
    #6448510 -

I prefer to drink my beer poured into a glass or mug even if I bought it in glass bottles. Beer just tastes better to me in glass. And it tastes best in a glass with a large rim. Something about exposure to lots of air- I don't know why but it just tastes better that way. And of course I pour my beer onto the side of the glass to keep the head down. :beer:


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Newcastle Brown Ale
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 3,372 38 01/04/07 01:51 AM
by blissedout
* Newcastle Brown Ale - The One And Only
( 1 2 all )
InTheFlesh714 2,357 24 12/06/05 02:00 PM
by TheCow
* Beer Beer!? Dreamer987 1,479 17 02/01/05 09:23 PM
by pinkfloydms
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,382 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* The first beer I have actually liked the taste of!
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 3,437 29 06/06/05 11:08 AM
by nonoman
* i need beer advice reflectedlight 842 18 12/01/04 01:40 PM
by Great Scott
* Looking for a new beer. Any suggestions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,385 85 05/03/05 11:01 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* favorite beers?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,019 50 04/11/05 08:56 PM
by guri

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,115 topic views. 1 members, 40 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 21 queries.