Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: I have a great trip... [Re: demiu5]
    #6448213 - 01/11/07 09:54 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm having fun here too with my online chums?

Actually, when we get our asses in gear we'll probably go find ourselves a nature spot. For now I'm thinking java, smoke, and more checking everything out for the first time in this brand new universe that we got today!

I'm very grateful for people like you that don't have their heads lodged up their ass BTW  :thumbup:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I have a great trip... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6448246 - 01/11/07 10:12 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Just remember robot, If you try to stop me from my beautiful paradise, you're stepping on your own toes.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: I have a great trip... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #6448264 - 01/11/07 10:17 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You seem to have a lot of trouble letting go, friend.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6448305 - 01/11/07 10:29 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

OMR, how bout responding to my comment about whats been going on in the sports forum, since you are the only moderator of the forum that actually posts in there on a regular basis..

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#6448333 - 01/11/07 10:39 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
You seem to have a lot of trouble letting go, friend.

Alas, that has been the case indeed.

As always, Just leave me alone and let me run around and have fun here like everybody else and we'll be straight.  :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6448377 - 01/11/07 10:54 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:

As always, Just leave me alone and let me run around and have fun here like everybody else and we'll be straight.  :thumbup:

As long as you don't cross-post I won't have anything to dump.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6448406 - 01/11/07 11:05 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
..so your mods ban me from forums and make stupid threads about me that I can't post in. I'm so impressed...

:rolleyes:

Let me refer you to the forum description for Website Announcements and Feedback.

Quote:

Website Announcements and Feedback (3 viewing) 
  Here's where the site administrators announce changes to the website. You can also post your opinions and suggestions about how we can make the Shroomery better. This is not a forum to contest disciplinary action. Please use our Support Ticket System for such matters, providing as much related information as possible. 

It is understandable that someone will have a disagreement over an action that a moderator has taken, but it is important to handle the manner in a constructive one. Feel free to contact any involved moderators through private messages or utilize the Support Ticket System to refer the situation to the administration.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #6448407 - 01/11/07 11:05 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

LF
let me put this out there, beacuse its the downright truth that I see clearly from your actions.

you have an extreeme need for attention, you go around just barely crossing the line, and in doing so pushing the sites boundaries, rules, and members to the limit.

Now, when someone finally gets fed up with the crap you have been trying o so sneakily to pull, you go and complain about it,. This serves your purpose because you like to play the victim, and if feeds your need for attention more and more.

Really its a dangerous cycle, and I hate to say it, but im willing to bet that these behaviorial patterns extetnd past the shroomery into your every day life and social interactions.

Really... its kind of sad to see, i say this, because i used to play the same psycholigical games when i was much younger. I managed to get over myself, and my immaturity, and i hope you can as well.

Because if you do not, you are going to run through friends faster than you ever thought you could. in the end noone will readily stand for this type of behavior over any long term, and it will cost you relationships and friends.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6448408 - 01/11/07 11:05 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This thread is not appropriate for Website Announcements and Feedback.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals