Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Chewing gum
    #6440270 -

I just rediscovered Fruit Stripe... Hadn't had any since I was a kid. This shits good as hell... flavor doesn't last but damn...

Takes me back.

What kinda gum do you chew?


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440273 -

is fruit stripe the trippy one with the zebra on it????


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: razmablues]
    #6440281 -

Yeah... shit's awesome... striped gumsticks... 5 flavors in each pack


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440294 -

Kevin McCallister's gum of choice. The tattoos rock too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: PinballWizard]
    #6440307 -





:drooling:

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440329 -

That shit was the chron back in the day.
I don't chew gum now.
Gum chewers are one of my pet peeves.
While chewing gum otherwise cool people appear to be either an asshole or an idiot IMH(Observation).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: California]
    #6440339 -

Yeah honestly I don't chew gum but my mom had a pack of this laying on the counter so I had to sample one of each flavor... Each one brought a miniflood of childhood memories with it's flavor.


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440360 -

I read ya dude. :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440496 -

Spearmint all the way. It took me years to figure out that the bright green gum was the one that I liked, I kept getting pissed off for years when I got a pack of mint gum and it wasn't the kind I wanted.  :grin:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440690 -

Wrigleys Extra Professional



:rockon:



Oregon said:
While chewing gum otherwise cool people appear to be either an asshole or an idiot IMH(Observation).



:frown:

(Im both so maybe youre right...)


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440945 -

Fruit Stripe is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but, you're right, the flavor doesn't last for shit. i can go through an entire pack in one night.

i also thoroughly enjoy Bubble Tape, Bubbaliscious, Orbit, Trident... um... actually i just love gum.  i have a gum problem... :wink:


--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: a2ndopinion]
    #6440954 -

I tried all the new sugarfree shit like Orbit and such... I can't do it.

I'm the guy buying oldschool Hubba Bubba and Bazooka. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6440963 -

well, i'm not gonna lie... i would totally prefer sugar-liscious gum to it's sugar-free equivalent... but my dental bills would beg to differ.

Bazooka is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: a2ndopinion]
    #6440987 -

chewing gum is like the best thing for impatient person to do while sitting through boring shit.

my choice: good ole big red

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6440993 -

Damn I haven't seen that stuff in ages, I didn't even knew they still sold it. Brings back memories for me too.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6441119 -

I remember that gum from back in the day. Good stuff.

Can't chew gum anymore though. Gum chewing pulled a couple of fillings out. Had to cut out the hard candy also. I do eat some bottlecaps candy every once in awhile though.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chewing gum [Re: zorbman]
    #6441507 -

Winterfresh. The flavor lasts for a long time. Fruit-flavored gum is nasty.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The chewing gum conspiracy
( 1 2 all )
Jon 2,719 22 12/26/05 10:13 AM
by TYL3R
* If chewed gum could talk Captain Loafy McPoopdick 820 17 09/07/05 10:41 PM
by kingfish4200
* Can gum kill you?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 2,778 48 08/30/08 01:58 PM
by heartofalion
* What's your favorite type of gum? MOTH 971 5 05/05/04 03:41 AM
by Krishna
* The Gum Poll RipVanWinkle 836 10 03/13/08 09:42 PM
by MOTH
* Bubble gum koraks 325 2 12/09/09 06:48 AM
by Gumby
* Chewed my tongue up tripping face last night.
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 3,267 23 01/25/10 12:14 PM
by P-O
* Fruit Stripe Gum
( 1 2 3 all )
Dynoo 1,721 42 01/11/10 03:56 AM
by UnholyChild666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
942 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.