Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
So anyone living in the northwest, south east, or chicago/michigan area want to travel?
    #6435228 - 01/07/07 04:20 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Amtrack has some kick ass sales going on right now for their train tickets.

ex seattle to chicago, or chicago to seattle is under $100, cheaper than gas! theres also great deals for all of the stops and cities on the way

Also there are good deals for the southwest and all over florida for those of you that are doing some winter shroom hunting.

http://tickets.amtrak.com/itd/amtrak/WeeklySpecials

check it out, i might just go to seattle for the hell of it, i mean only $200 round trip!

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineColbadol
Reality Mechanic
Male

Re: So anyone living in the northwest, south east, or chicago/michigan area want to travel? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6437169 - 01/08/07 01:48 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

wow, that's truly amazing. Chicago to Carbondale for 23 dollars? It's usually around 80 at the end of winter break. In fact, i didnt even check this time around because i hate amtrak.
Not only are their prices always a rip-off, but the trains are almost ALWAYS hours late. 1 out of every 2 that i have taken actually never came, and they sent us a bus like 10 hours later. The bus driver gets lost, and a 6hour drive which couldve been an 8 hour train turns into a 12 hour bus ride. God, one amtrak ride i was on last year killed a guy. That, and there are often logs on the tracks, or a freight train that they have to stop for because Amtrak is only "borrowing" the freight lines. Theres always some delay.

but thanks for the headsup.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: So anyone living in the northwest, south east, or chicago/michigan area want to travel? [Re: Colbadol]
    #6437378 - 01/08/07 06:15 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, its a hell of a deal, and the prices are set in stone, so there is no last minute price penalty :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: So anyone living in the northwest, south east, or chicago/michigan area want to travel? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6437554 - 01/08/07 08:26 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

is your name spelled wrong on purpose?

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: So anyone living in the northwest, south east, or chicago/michigan area want to travel? [Re: Vvellum]
    #6437556 - 01/08/07 08:26 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Vvellum said:
is your name spelled wrong on purpose?

I was wondering if anyone else had pointed this out to him.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#6437561 - 01/08/07 08:29 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

capitalistic is the correct spelling.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: So anyone living in the northwest, south east, or chicago/michigan area want to travel? [Re: Vvellum]
    #6437586 - 01/08/07 08:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, it gets pointed out alot, the title has been spelled that way for quite some time :smile:

i like it that way, however it was initially a mistake

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6437587 - 01/08/07 08:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

so you're not going to come visit me...?

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag