Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
World Jr.s Gold Canada vs. Russia
    #6427402 -

Anyone watching today?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Jr.s Gold Canada vs. Russia [Re: barfightlard]
    #6427420 -

What is it?


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Jr.s Gold Canada vs. Russia [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #6427422 -

World hockey jr.s

USA is playing for Bronze against Sweden right now, up 2-1

http://www.tsn.ca/
USA vs Sweden reply should be streaming in an hour then the Gold Medal game after that.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by barfightlard (01/05/07 09:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Jr.s Gold Canada vs. Russia [Re: barfightlard]
    #6427957 -

Canada up 4-2 after 2 periods. Both Russian goals on power plays and those pansys dive like swimmers it's so bad. Maybe they should take up soccer or diving.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Jr.s Gold Canada vs. Russia [Re: barfightlard]
    #6428140 -

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Canada takes the gold for the 3rd straight year! 18 games won straight and only 6 goals allowed in this series.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Jr.s Gold Canada vs. Russia [Re: barfightlard]
    #6431424 -

Nelson you bastard. i had to work during this game. fuck.


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World Jr.s Gold Canada vs. Russia [Re: Yarry]
    #6434019 -

that sucks dude

it was a really good game other than the russians diving and getting plays called like usuall


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Oscar de la Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.--Cinco de Mayo
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Madtowntripper 7,164 65 05/06/07 09:34 PM
by mushnoon
* Who is the better WR. Mario Manningham or Ted Ginn Jr. Banez 648 4 09/18/06 07:03 AM
by Banez
* Bulls v. Pistons + Bulls v. Cavs Madtowntripper 1,334 17 04/05/07 03:29 AM
by alarmist
* OMR, you sorry that you traded Gary Mathews JR yet? Deadmaker 727 14 09/15/06 03:09 PM
by Banez
* Carlos Baldomir vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. THE KRAT BARON 1,128 10 11/07/06 10:23 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Gold Glove zappaisgod 710 3 02/20/07 04:43 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Bears v. Rams Madtowntripper 1,076 18 12/14/06 12:24 PM
by Infrared
* shamrock v ortiz 3 KingOftheThing 1,988 15 10/11/06 11:39 AM
by MrSinister

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
828 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.