Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The planet of Na·bis…
    #6416813 -

Far away on the other sides of the fictive universe/multiverse lies a fictive planet.
It was of mountains and sand, and was void of most (if not all) life.

Fictive earth time was year 1993, and a gigantic mother ship approached the ‘dead’ planet.

Out came smaller crafts, and they all pulled mega lumps of ice, out the big huge 'mega' ship... (The ship even dwarfed the sun the few planets was going around, so it had with it all it needed and then some extra…)

The plan was to populate the ‘dead’ planet.

As it had no ocean, the ice was melted at high ground, with some added plant food.

Thus they could soon propagate the now fertile soil.
They had calculated how to melt the ice and get a ‘breathing’ atmosphere. (Etcetera…)
Their choice of plants, due to the limited eco system, was many strains of Cannabis.

And islands of Cannabis, was formed all over the planet.

As the planet stabilized some time later, only ”small humans”, and the plants of Cannabis populated it, and the ocean lines was permanent.
So it got the name Nabis, as it was made with primarily the aid of ice, and Cannabis.

Nabis was now much like the Earth we live on, just much simpler, (And their ‘humans’ is millennia’s beyond us in understanding the forces around, and within … ), and it came to be a total paradise, even for us earthlings.

Those of us who choose not to be bound only by the reality of the one earth, could not travel there, as the technology on earth, is still far to young… …but, as we can have multiple incarnations, in multiple universes, as multiversal beings… …we can; as we go asleep on earth, grounding our body with the body of our planet, as one, travel to any place or “no” place.
Be it abstract, and/or be it reason….

I myself got a bed there, just like the one I got here.

I mean, an exact duplicate (, just as the many other bodies of mine are similar to this earthly one)…
When I go to bed on earth, I ground ‘my’ body, and as I loose sense of ‘all’ my senses here on earth (sleep), I can wake up on nabis.
Say I listen to a song; then they could play it on a radio broadcast there.
And as I still lie in my bed asleep, I can alter my perception, thus seeing the wide-open plains, and the dense cannabis forest with crystal clear pure water running down from the mountains where my bed stands.
I can then go on and on within the unlimited limits of my imagination…

“If only all was as true as all is!”
~Unknown

Edited by Gomp (01/03/07 10:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Gomp]
    #6419407 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Gomp]
    #6420503 -

beautiful idea gomp. Tell me, how do you even remeber your dreams when you smoke pot, much less control them?
Brother, i hope we can trip together someday...
maybe in a dream. but i have to learn to control them first!


--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Gomp]
    #6420805 -

that's pretty cool  :tongue:


--------------------
read books

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #6420884 -

I do not know how to remember dreams, as that is subjective...
I remember dreams by re·membering dreams.. (Objectively speaking.)

I found that not forgetting the dream, is the way to do it for myself at least.

Thus one can recall what ever one intend on 'remembering'.

Whether you smoke pot or not, should not influence your dream remembrance, I'd say..
..maybe indirectly, with the substances introduce in your head and all... ...but I can't see why it should have anything to do with your intent.

Dream shorter dreams, and do not go to far when you first get lucid, is my advice..
Meaning, that; if you dream and be in the "dreamscape" in relative time (to the "landscape" you lie asleep in), say for 237 Years (sleeping for 3 hours) ... and then wake up.. It would maybe be a bit too much to remember?

:wink:

Edited by Gomp (01/03/07 10:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Gomp]
    #6420892 -

hey gomp how long do you sleep for?

generally i mean

i have a buddy who is a capable sleeper, time no matter for him

i tend to go to bed thinking 'i neeeed x amount or im gonna feel like shit etc' which... i need a reason to change

the dreams of a 10 hour session seem a little... darker? more/less involved? cast further from my truths? im not sure, but...

yeah! just wondering  :tongue:


--------------------
read books

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Jackenobi]
    #6421054 -

Good question. (Thank you for asking.)

I sleep in cycles it seems.

2 Hour sleep is most often non-REM sleep.. (No dreams.) [Hence no dream recall.]

Then I got the 3 Hour sleep, which most often is REM sleep... (Dreams.)

And then I got the 5 hour sleep, which most often consist of the two mentioned above.
And a thing to note about that, is that when I fall sleep, having the 2 hours of non-REM first, then I almost always recall dreams, as "just a moment ago"...

If I sleep 3 hours REM first, and then get 2 non-REM, then I recall dreams, as the dream I had.. (Like some time a go, not just moments ago...)

So, I got the general rule of; 2 hour of deep-sleep, 3 hour of light-sleep..

My preferred combination is 3 - 2 - 3, which gives me 8 hour of sleep..

First "one" dream session, then dream-less sleep for 2 hours +/-. then a dream session, and back to being awake...

After a cycle like that, if I went to bed say 00:02 Monday morning.
I'll wake up around 8-9 o'clock.. Refreshed and renewed!
I can then do a 2 hour, if I need more rest, or get out of my bed...

I can also lie there, and then do a 3 hour cycle again.. (..and this is where/when I seem to be doing the most "lucid dreaming", BTW.)


This is the most relevant topic on my mind, and it has been ever since I was first birthed.. So please tell me to elaborate if this make no sense. Hard to shuffle, as I want to say so much..

When I read this post: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6420550/an/0/page/0

... I can hardly keep myself from thinking, that maybe he makes fun of me...

Heh.. This all gives for a strange interpretation of how we live our lives..

:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Gomp]
    #6421137 -

That is very interesting. I think that pursuit of a more fulfilling sleep/wake cycle may be an important step for me, to help me grow in a way.

I dont know if there was a need to shuffle, i dont think there was anything lost in translation, not that mind to mind we dont inevitably lose anyway!

Unless i mistook your meaning there...

The idea that you experience most lucidity in the final stage of sleep but upon the cusp of your day, a marker 'time' seems to make sense to me. It seems to fit as a concept of sleep and wakingness when applied to my own values, and experiences (of happy living, i think!)

So do you mean you wake after each of the cycles? Or were you dividing the full 8ish hours of dreaming experince as you perceived it? That thought just occured to me  :rolleyes:  :tongue2:


--------------------
read books

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Jackenobi]
    #6421151 -

An other great question...

I'd have to say, I am always awake, and always asleep..

If that even can be made sense of...

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The planet of Na·bis… [Re: Gomp]
    #6421155 -

hehe

i believe it can

:thumbup:


--------------------
read books

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If there was a less evlolved planet, like earth in every ways… Gomp 2,059 14 08/23/06 09:48 AM
by Gomp
* Does anyone experience sleep paralysis?
( 1 2 all )
swinginonspirals 5,684 26 09/28/06 06:20 PM
by LuSiD9
* Could you tell me all about _sleep_? Gomp 1,505 17 10/18/06 06:07 AM
by Gomp
* sleep paralysis
( 1 2 3 all )
blewmeanie 5,080 43 04/18/07 09:36 PM
by thedudenj
* Vernon Howard - Psychic Sleep. Prosgeopax 2,141 11 12/14/05 04:16 AM
by Moonshoe
* I was in my bed, watching TV, sleeping… Gomp 533 0 10/18/06 03:52 PM
by Gomp
* death
( 1 2 all )
Metasyn 7,481 30 04/20/08 09:03 PM
by godfather89
* How to Support Shamanism on Planet Earth! Sinbad 964 6 05/07/06 09:48 AM
by EquilibriuM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,644 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.