Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: felix]
    #664982 - 06/05/02 07:45 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Western Union, the fastest way to send shit worldwide!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: astrobrite]
    #669863 - 06/09/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I would like to post on this thread. My name is postalboy for a reason. Only Postal inspectors are legally able to open any mail sent through the USPS. We do not have xray machines or sniffing dogs.
If i were to open a package that was sent to my office I could be fired. Now that is not to say that if i get a package with cocaine spilling out that I wouldnt have to notifiy a superisor but remember... Within any job, official gubment or private corporation, there will be straightassed moral busybodies and people like us. If i seen a package that had torn open and i seen some dried shrooms in it i would tape it up and send it on. I would also visit the house later and let them know that they need to package more carefully. and to ask for a little psychedelic compensation. LOL
"I do not recommend sending" shit but keep the paranoia in check. We ship roughly 6 BILLION pieces of mail a year. If we had time to check each package for drugs, weapons, etc we would have to double our job force. and remember a LOT of us HATE our jobs just like alot of you hate your jobs. The USPS pays my bills they do not dictate my moral code.

My opinion on mailing from several years experience with the mail.

If you do send shit place them in individually wrapped ziplocks and wrap them in heavy paper. this will prevent any spilling, damage from other packages being dumped on them, getting wet, etc. and tape the outside of the box like a motherfucker. bubble wrap and peanuts are also good if it is something that could be crushed like pills or syringes. any other questions can be PM'd to me. I would be happy to help my fellow psychonauts.
also new note. ***(this is wrong please see my post on Important mail info, I made a booboo and forgot to edit this thread but it has been brought up to the front.)*** Erased incorrect info on irradiation machines. The machines make some types of older paper brittle. Antique dealers are being warned about damage to paintings, antique currency etc. But these machines cost a fortune so we only have about 5 as of now. As we get more I will let people know in what areas they are.
Later All Postalboy

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Edited by postalboy (08/20/02 04:10 AM)

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: postalboy]
    #669882 - 06/09/02 10:33 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Those irradiation machines will ruin LSD, but may in fact increase marijuana potency by possibly deoxyfying the some of the THC. I imagine you could probably get shrooms to where you are sending them pretty easily. In the 60's Abbie Hoffman mailed thousands of joints to people through the mail, and most of them reachedd thier destination. The post offices technology has not really improved, as far as detection goes. So mailing anything will probably work

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #681229 - 06/16/02 01:17 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

ive sent shrooms threw the mail m,ultiple times never once had a bad result

Anonymous

Re: Drugs in mail [Re: LCid]
    #682924 - 06/16/02 08:35 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Post Deleted by User's Request

Invisiblecheesenoonions
??????????????

#713771 - 06/30/02 05:29 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I'd like to let everyone know that dogs can be trained to smell LSD. I don't know if it is as standard as training them to smell marijuana, but it is not odorless. Atleast not to the dogs. check out this link http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/cgi-bin/hsrun/Distributed/HahtShop/HAHTpage/frmCatalogSearchPost?Brand=SIGMA&ProdNo=P1334

OfflineJuki
    #727471 - 07/06/02 08:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

HA! I am sure that nobody will read this at the bottom of the pile and all, but i used to work for ups, and let me tell you, we treated packages like shit there. same for the other places i heard, too. Just make sure that your shit is really well packaged, so it won't break open. that is the only way they will really know. too much mail goes through to use dogs. i never saw dogs in ups, at any rate. besides, it is not illegal if you get drugs sent to you......not that they would bust you untill you started selling them or using them or something. fucking cops. i would think it fairly safe

Offlinewhackedout
journeyman
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: DrugsAeBad]
    #729360 - 07/07/02 01:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"Even though i have NEVER heard of anyone getting busted Its still risky... i never sent anything in the mail,but i have never had a need to either.... good luck:) "

I know a couple of guys still doing time from 1996 for using pony express to ship from NM to KY, course they were shipping cocaine and had shipped like a mil over a couple of years, but they did get caught.

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #744858 - 07/14/02 05:23 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

>I'd like to let everyone know that dogs can be trained to smell LSD.<

Hell if we can train wild bears to ride bicycles and elephants to stand on one leg we can train a dog to smell ANYTHING.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #747922 - 07/15/02 10:29 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

this also is odorless and dogs can smell it and bust me for it: HAHTsite hsrun reports the following:
The supplied URL is incorrect. If you entered the URL manually, make sure it is correct. If the URL was generated by selecting an item on a previous page, the page may have an error in it. In this case, report this problem to the site webmaster along with the URL to the previous page and the item you selected.

Diagnostic information:

Error The HAHTpage or HAHTmap path part of the URL must be preceded by the StateId path

Foreground Host www14
Installation Name Distributed
Server Group Distributed
hsrun type CGI
URL http://www.sigmaaldrich.com:80/cgi-bin/hsrun/Distributed/HahtShop/HAHTpage/frmCatalogSearchPost
StateId None
Date/time 15 Jul 2002 16:31:12

i dont have any clue what your site was supposed to tell me, but the information on it prooves by far that yes, even dogs can smell lsd...

...can you?

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

Offlinemidas
Loc: dirty south
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: GabbaDj]
    #752125 - 07/16/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

dogs can only smell lsd when made using ethonol alchohol thats what most all lsd is made with in part and this is becuase ethonol alchohol is used in the production of other drugs methapedamines or something this is what i was told when i attened a k-9 expo done by the pigs i went for the research
they sniffed out all sorts of drugs they had planted in the room before the audience got their my friend was sitting on a 8ball of coke stashed under his seat and i thought we were both going to jail intil we realized it was part of the exhibition i was blitz and my buzz didn't come back for a while until i calmed down

also dogs can only smell three or so smells at a time that is how they can smell shit through gas tanks but if you max out their senses with three stronger sents they can't detect what they were trained to find but all their techniques are updated all the time and the dogs all have specialties like bomb detection or only certain drugs but they can also be trained to identify smells commonly used to cover up smells so you can still get nabbed

and remember that no matter how air tight or rapped up sents will eventually permiate but eventually the universe will com etogether too but i heard a good method to be multi spieced peppers mixed in with petroleum jelly all over saran wrap covering something in multiple layers provides much seal and throws off the pups

also if you really wanted to though this won't help the dogs from catching a scent it could keep you from getting chased down by a dog but they train their dogs using commands spoke in a foriegn language usually scandinavian or checlslovacian but you could get online go to your local department web sight or go to the newspapers cuz they always do articles when a pd gets dogs for the first time or a new one joins the local force and find out where they got the dogs cuase like blind dogs they are trained by a company somewhere before being given duty and find out what language they use to give commands to the dogs and learn words like heel stop return no or anything else that could send them back to their owners or running along to someone else cuz if the dogs not attacking you when the pigs catch up then they really won't think you were the one being chased especially if you cann find other people to stand with like going to a gas station or other public place and if your just standing there they will hurry on thinking your further down the way or if worse comes to worse you could be petting the thing and if they didn't see your face might think you just got away. also learn how to say treat and good dog. also you might want to learn your local area dog(s) name there is usually only one or two dogs and this combined with the foriegn commands should increase your ability to communicate with the dog
like snoop said i'm a dog so i know how to alert and get with that shit i turn around and tell them to go bite th po-lice.

hope this was intresting sorry it was so long just my 2cents

OfflineOceanStarr
Gonecrazy...Backsoon!

#780100 - 07/27/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I send some special brew to my sister up north by making tea and immediately home canning it in mason jars. I take store bought pickles and vegs and can those too just for looks sake and sent it next day air................... Oh yeah, and if in doubt......... DENY DENY DENY!!

Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: OceanStarr]
    #782951 - 07/28/02 08:30 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Going off on a tangent for a second....

I was, ahem, detained by Customs because a dog smelled minute traces of cocaine in my backpack. I'd never had cocaine in that backpack.....but I did have US$700 in used bills stuffed in there. Either that, or I'd been stupid enough to get residue on my wallet in the past....but I never used current bank cards to cut lines.

Dogs can detect 1 part per billion or better. They are far more reliable/sensitive than ANY machine man has yet to make.'

From what I understand, the dog smelled my 'stash' when it wasn't even in the passport hall....and then the handler bought the dog into the hall and when K-9 started jumping all over me I knew things weren't kosher

Anyways, sorry that's a little off-topic.

-psyco

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

Offlinejosh057
Loc: az
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: psyconaut]
    #792364 - 08/02/02 09:26 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

that would REALLY suck. I've never brought anything through the airport, but I've always been worried for my friends.
I've gotten acid to my friend on the east coast through the mail before, and last week A friend of a friend sent a quadro pound-o to someone in the north. From what I heard he put it in a metal container and siloconed the seems. It went just fine.

joshLSD

OfflineTn_Milf
Stranger
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: josh057]
    #833521 - 08/21/02 01:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>the wife< It all depends on where you are sending it from. If its going overseas, Customs can stop any package it wants to. What I can tell you though due to a couple years in the postal system is...they will not search package unless it is suspicious. Im in the Army and we never even search a package unless its suspicious. Just make sure that you package it very well. Cuz they will be sure to search it if there is a visible trace to dugs. I dont recommend it. But I can tell you that it is very unlikely that they would stop your package. I mean look at how much mail there is.

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: Drugs in mail [Re: psyconaut]
    #1688687 - 07/05/03 07:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Stick LSD blotter under the stamp :smile:

--------------------

Offlinepsilofan
Question Sleep

Loc: Halls Of Valhalla, 3rd Do...
Re: Drugs in mail [Re: ]
    #1690675 - 07/06/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Have you ever seen those can openers that cut a lid out of the can? Its like safety can or something along those lines. You use one of those on the bottom of a can of coffee. Put what needs mailed inside and superglue the lid back on. AFOAF got MJ in the mail this way and it worked perfect for him. Afoaf also used to get acid in the mail the sender simply mailed it to him stuffed in betweed a couple funny postcards, sent in a picture mailer...ez

--------------------
"There is no such thing as death, and life is only a dream in which we are the imagination of ourselves."
-Hicks

Anonymous

#1690928 - 07/06/03 06:57 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

most acid in the US (especially as you east) has been through the mail at some point. there's just so much mail... it's pretty damn safe. definitely as safe, if not moreso, as driving it. just package it well and it'll be fine.

i know people that mail shit all the time.

InvisibleLiquid Squid
Pooh-Bah
    #1690987 - 07/06/03 07:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Damn some paronoid people.

LSD is the safest, most common drug there's probably ever been to go through the mail. But infact all kinds go through
Cops know this. CIA knows this. FBI knows this.
Mr/ms moron at the whitehouse opening Anthrax knows this.

THEY AREN'T GOING TO POSSIBLEY MONITOR EVERY PIECE OF MAIL!

Before China put a ban on it *regular* people were ordering kilo upon kilo of ketamine to their houses, no less.
Sure a few got busted. Sucks to be them. But a hell of alot more didn't. Now that's a big sugarbag full of ketamine.
I don't think a couple sheets of lsd blotter inside a kid's birthday card is going to set off an alarm.

And p.s...it's ignorant to think a question like this will get this board or any members *watched*. Cmon man, they have better things to do!

FBI GUY 1: "hmm should we watch the shroomery, full of ignorant kids possibley mailing a sheet of acid around...or should we watch the hive full of university level chemists discussing the synthesis of pretty much every recreational drug"...DOH!
Or "how about we go bust that fraitor of Cocaine coming in tonight"....

FBI GUY 2"uhh sir..that's our fraitor."

FBI GUY 1 ;o)"Excellent!"

LoL

Edited by Liquid Squid (07/06/03 07:31 PM)

Offlinenothing
Old Hand

Re: Drugs in mail *DELETED* [Re: Liquid Squid]
    #1699693 - 07/09/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures