Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Growing Azures!
    #635531 -

I was sitting at a friends house last night and we were discussing different species of shrooms and shit. And he was asking me about more potent shrooms and if it would be possible to grow em. I said "of course it is possible, ya dumb shit" That got me thinking about trying to grow some azures, but I have one problem. I don't know where I could get spores!!! Does anyone know of a vendor that carries these??


--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Azures! [Re: DaMigraine]
    #635534 -



--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Azures! [Re: psilosinner]
    #635550 -

Thanks!!


--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Azures! [Re: DaMigraine]
    #635630 -

no problem - there was also a guy wanting to trade an azure syringe in the spore exchange forum
Here's the link


--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Azures! [Re: psilosinner]
    #635680 -

If you are going to grow azures, it better be outdoors. Growing azures indoors is the subject of much debate, as it is extremely difficult to perfect the conditions that they need to grow.
be sure that you live in the right climate for azures before you try to grow them, and do plenty of reading up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Azures! [Re: HotDamn]
    #635814 -

good advice!


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Azures! [Re: HotDamn]
    #636959 -

Well, I know that they grow in the NW region of the U.S. I happen to live in the NE region. I already have a tek and it says absolutely nothing about growing outdoors. Besides, I would be very skeptical about growing mushroms outdoors anyways. I would hate to see em disappear.


--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Azures! [Re: DaMigraine]
    #637074 -

The problem with azures is that the temperature parameters are hard to maintain. Youd probably have to modify a refrigerator to get air exchange. not an easy task. If you want to really start growing shrooms, learn on cubensis, go to wood loving strains, then when youve mastered them, give azures a shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* growing azures indoors Anonymous 4,885 13 12/25/16 06:23 PM
by Beginner1974
* Growing Azures Indoors
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,480 22 01/24/18 07:09 AM
by george castanza
* Re: P Azures Mycelium5150 1,078 3 01/13/00 10:28 AM
by oldmaverick
* azures vs. cubensis fleshofgods 1,740 15 05/24/05 05:34 AM
by liveby
* Psychadelic hot chocolate!/ azures? ShroominSpradl 850 2 01/22/02 04:17 PM
by ShroominSpradl
* Has anybody tried this indoor azures tek? Baby_Hitler 2,844 6 04/28/02 07:06 AM
by Orchidman
* azure challenge lateshroom 1,425 5 05/29/01 09:35 AM
by lateshroom
* Growing P.azurescens
( 1 2 3 all )
TheEggman 13,343 45 07/10/03 03:34 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,521 topic views. 16 members, 77 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.