Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
hemp
    #6355360 -

who wears it who eats it who uses it?
and what do you use it for?
ill start hemp sweater
just straight hemp seeds put em on everything cereal sandwiches omelets and i wash myself with hemp soap


--------------------
i'm a very evolved ape you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hemp [Re: rubixcubies]
    #6355389 -

I wear stricly hemp jumpsuits, drive a hemp car, go to a hemp school, and eat and drink only hemp.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hemp [Re: Jadian]
    #6355519 -

i made a necklace once... i still have it


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hemp [Re: rubixcubies]
    #6355544 -

too much hippie here, I'll not be posting in this thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Prison jumpsuits are comfortable The Crow 1,530 12 06/25/07 08:27 PM
by The Crow
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,670 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 3,069 27 03/23/10 10:43 PM
by Raw
* Hemp for fuel
( 1 2 3 all )
The Professional 4,565 43 04/16/19 03:16 PM
by Asante
* how many different uses are there for hemp. kaiowas 1,484 11 03/29/05 09:33 PM
by SirFrancisBacon
* List of things hemp can make
( 1 2 3 all )
Dork 4,436 49 11/09/12 10:51 PM
by Dork
* The true story of hemp Jive turkey 1,634 10 08/11/07 11:10 PM
by Jive turkey
* My pro hemp testimony to the State of Montana: please critique
( 1 2 all )
Funguymon 3,699 24 03/17/09 09:40 AM
by Funguymon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
552 topic views. 9 members, 4 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.