Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Picture Gallery Idea
    #6345883 -

Would it be possible to be able to know how many views a gallery gets? I just mean the whole gallery in general. Sort of like how threads keep track of how many views that they get.

I've put a bunch of work into building up my gallery, but I have no idea how many views it is getting. I really like the user gallery portion of The Shroomery. I think it would be cool to have the amount of views galleries get displayed somewhere on the gallery - visible somewhere so that anyone browsing it will be able to see.

I realize that there is usually a bunch of work currently being done (coding wise) and that this is probably not high on the priority list, but it's something I'd like to see some time in the future, if possible.

What do you think?


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture Gallery Idea [Re: eris]
    #6345936 -

excellent idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture Gallery Idea [Re: eris]
    #6345950 -

you have a picture gallery? :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Picture Gallery Idea [Re: coon]
    #6348755 -

Haha.

I think implementing this would require additional database info to be saved... with OTD posts now being archived, perhaps having any more database info constantly being saved would be too much at this point. Might even cause things to run slower on here. I didn't think about that at first. Seems like the coders are busy with other stuff right now. Perhaps I will bump this at a better time to get some possible feedback from them.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Personal Pic/Project Galleries Eightball 2,970 4 05/31/02 12:04 PM
by phrozendata
* Idea: A new rating system
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Murex 9,727 62 06/01/03 07:08 PM
by blaze2
* Re: Gallery Problems Aphex 752 2 12/27/99 11:00 PM
by Aphex
* Re: A Gallery Section for Nude Members
( 1 2 all )
BuzzDoctor 3,988 21 10/18/99 09:15 PM
by Thunderfuck
* Problems with page viewed with Firebird. windex 1,290 4 09/09/03 08:09 PM
by z@z.com
* Re: Sroomerite Pic Gallery TrippeeChik 1,074 4 04/01/00 08:46 PM
by Condi1
* New photos should replace oldies in THE GALLERY World Spirit 999 2 06/24/02 10:05 PM
by World Spirit
* question about user galleries and upload permissions Muppet 1,180 2 10/30/03 12:48 AM
by Muppet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
797 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.