Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I got into a bit of an altercation tonight... [Re: crakkattak]
    #6301209 -

I'd rather just pull off the side of the road, let him go by, and laugh at how pathetic his behavior was. Why break his window? Why beat the shit out of him? Why drop to his level? I just don't understand. Crazy story though :>


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into a bit of an altercation tonight... [Re: Iriebuddha]
    #6301211 -

Because when someone fucks with you, there is (at least in my case) a strong urge to fuck them up.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into a bit of an altercation tonight... [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #6301219 -

I agree, but what good does it do?


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into a bit of an altercation tonight... [Re: Iriebuddha]
    #6301235 -

None at all.

As a matter of fact, it usually makes thing worse.

But we've evolved to show dominance over other males that fuck with our territory (i.e. the car). First they fuck your car up, next thing you know they're mating with your females, and you're getting the ass end of the dead zebra. Fuck that.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into a bit of an altercation tonight... [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #6301265 -

:grin: Funny story. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same as you but I don't think I deserve to be hurt. The best thing about this world is karma. If you would have beet the shit out of him it would have just came right back around to you sometime. But I thought breaking the window will teach the little bastard a good lesson.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into a bit of an altercation tonight... [Re: daytripper05]
    #6301278 -

daytripper05 said:
:grin: Funny story. I can't say I wouldn't have done the same as you but I don't think I deserve to be hurt. The best thing about this world is karma. If you would have beet the shit out of him it would have just came right back around to you sometime. But I thought breaking the window will teach the little bastard a good lesson.



ya it worked out :smile:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* In a sour mood tonight? SkorpivoMusterion 618 5 04/02/05 11:09 PM
by Skunk420
* breaking NEWS: 2 major tunnels shut down in baltimore area ZippoZM 1,486 13 10/18/05 12:19 PM
by Cowgold
* Tonight, a Trophy Shall Be Mine
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,564 52 03/13/05 08:34 AM
by ToTheSummit
* what are your thoughts on this? upcomming altercation heresay.
( 1 2 all )
LeftyBurnz 3,258 39 11/03/08 04:15 PM
by blewmeanie
* Tunnel-Rat, Cyber Terrorist, or White Supremist? funkymonk 443 0 12/23/05 12:28 AM
by funkymonk
* A vision I had of our future president MOTH 1,311 17 10/29/04 04:05 PM
by ricelicker
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* What to do in a raging storm? ummikko 579 8 01/08/05 01:10 PM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,992 topic views. 7 members, 5 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.