Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
the last dance of the villarealii
    #6263543 - 11/08/06 09:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

hello all i was in the woods this morning and only few dare to survive but this spot make it with 6 month non stop fruiting that amaze me well i did not see any pin i guess the seasom is oficially over . can only say thank you to the spirit of the wood for this gifht. well see you next year si dios me da licencia , here is the last show .

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: the last dance of the villarealii [Re: cactu]
    #6263603 - 11/08/06 10:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

3rd photo down is really nice!!!  Might wanna check back at this spot after rains, otherwise, good luck next season!  :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Trusted Identifier
Re: the last dance of the villarealii [Re: CureCat]
    #6270443 - 11/10/06 09:38 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

sure if some rain come i will, but usually is the end in this days, thanks cure cati did not load all here are the rest

this one has a intense bluing and was little old

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Trusted Identifier
    #6270513 - 11/10/06 10:00 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

sorry here are

--------------------

InvisibleinskiM
Cortinariologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #6270521 - 11/10/06 10:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Beautiful finds cactu!
It's good to hear you are still making finds there in Mexico, I also have had some good luck, check out my post in the growlogs and pictures forum, pics included!
Congratulations again.
inski.

--------------------

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: the last dance of the villarealii [Re: inski]
    #6270559 - 11/10/06 10:16 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

That is one blue mother fucker!!!!

--------------------

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Trusted Identifier
Re: the last dance of the villarealii [Re: CureCat]
    #6270808 - 11/10/06 11:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

this spot has a perfect microclimate , always humid because a river flow subterrain,have no rains in 2 weeks and maybe it wont but villarealli make it to survive i also cover then with leaves when they are pin size allmy best i fell like posting all the pictures lets see and thanks inski i will chech yours for sure all my best

--------------------

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Trusted Identifier
    #6270826 - 11/11/06 12:05 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

in the 2 picture some dried cubensis forgot to mention even cubensis think is a good enviroment but dry out because can only suck water from the cow pie but insted villarealli drains more water from the ground i bet micelial network is very lomg and maybe a little deep

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder