Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Screen refresh
    #614940 -

It seems like for the past few days the Shroomerys screens seem to refresh every 10 seconds. That is a good thing, but what isn't so good is when it refreshes while you are in the middle of replying to a post, and the screen refreshes, and you can't type anything more until you click on the flashing icon. I keep typing things not realizing that it is not showing up on the screen. So I have to click and retype again. I have to do this several times for each reply, and it's getting to be a pain in the ass. Is anyone else having this problem? Can I to do something to fix this, or is this some kind of server issue?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen refresh [Re: superpimp]
    #614943 -

It's not the shroomery doing that, it must be something with your computer.


--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen refresh [Re: superpimp]
    #615082 -

The only place it refreshes for me is the "whose online screen".


--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Screen refresh [Re: superpimp]
    #625504 -

Maybe someone h4x0r3d you to keep you from posting.


--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Refresh Issues? P2K1 1,035 3 02/29/04 08:14 PM
by P2K1
* Freezing on refresh? InsatiableThirst 664 3 09/05/05 04:14 PM
by Stein
* threads not refreshing HELLA_TIGHT 791 4 01/21/05 11:48 PM
by abhi
* Main Index isn't refreshing World Spirit 603 1 03/15/05 05:12 PM
by Ythan
* Back button and page refreshing esin 555 1 09/09/05 05:36 PM
by Vampire999
* A good idea for the Welcome screen SurwinMaxawow 1,113 10 09/03/04 12:42 AM
by SurwinMaxawow
* I'm getting the flash screen every time I post. Smallworlds 858 7 05/01/05 05:38 PM
by Smallworlds
* How do I get a little picture up under my screen name? (I"m a dumbass when it comes to computers!) RobMarley420 727 5 07/03/05 02:46 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,725 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.039 seconds on 16 queries.