Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ugh...
    #6234600 -

mmkay seriously, class after a Holiday is cruel and unusual punishment... seriously.  :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ugh... [Re: Kbell]
    #6234610 -

Holiday?


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ugh... [Re: Kbell]
    #6234612 -

Halloween ain't no holiday, pansy!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ugh... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6234677 -

Its supposedly the third biggest holiday, after New Year and Super Bowl Sunday, of course.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ugh... [Re: mycogirl]
    #6234703 -

Super Bowl Sunday and Halloween are not holidays.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ugh... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6234733 -

Halloween is still a day where you drink lots of alcohol.  I went to a kegger last night after drinking lots of vodka.  I blacked out, and I had class at 9:00 am, and actually went with a hangover from hell .  I agree -- Cruel and unusual.  Not to mention I have an exam in 3 hours.  fuck! :guinness:  :drinklager:  :drunk:  :faded:  :alc:  :chugbeer:


--------------------

What can I say??? I like this shit!!
You've been slissed!
despisedicon said:
We all know the reasons why 50 Cent and Korn are gay faggots. You suck at life and I'm not talking about the board game fella.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ugh... [Re: ToTheExtreme, LOL]
    #6234767 -

slissbox said:
Halloween is still a day where you drink lots of alcohol.  I went to a kegger last night after drinking lots of vodka.  I blacked out, and I had class at 9:00 am, and actually went with a hangover from hell .  I agree -- Cruel and unusual.  Not to mention I have an exam in 3 hours.  fuck!



It's not cruelty if you do it to yourself.  :drunk:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ugh... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6235192 -

WhiskeyClone said:
Super Bowl Sunday and Halloween are not holidays.



Okay, maybe holiday isn't the right word, whatever you would like to label them, they are the biggest.

Quote:
This year, the National Retail Federation expects consumers to spend a record $4.96 billion on costumes, cards, candy and decorations, up 51% from $3.29 billion a year ago. That translates to about $59.06 in spending for the average consumer. Halloween has turned into the second- or third-biggest party night of the year, depending on who's counting, behind New Year's Eve and Super Bowl Sunday. Hallmark makes more than 300 Halloween cards.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ugh. Halloween Hangovers
( 1 2 3 all )
intenttoDeMenT 1,761 40 11/01/08 10:31 PM
by intenttoDeMenT
* What are you going to be for Halloween?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
EffedS 3,351 68 11/04/08 09:58 PM
by Effed
* I <3 the shroomery, OMR & WhiskeyClone!
( 1 2 3 all )
yogabunnyM 3,206 53 02/19/12 10:01 PM
by idiotek
* What Halloween Candy gets stolen by parents more than others?
( 1 2 all )
BangHead 1,642 25 10/09/09 10:03 AM
by UnholyChild666
* The I'm Staying In On Halloween Thread
( 1 2 all )
VisionsToReality 4,979 31 10/31/07 08:38 PM
by FondaCox
* Halloween Party Pictures :)
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,876 23 11/13/07 03:43 PM
by memes
* Happy Halloween Pub kindkesey 1,256 9 01/01/20 09:26 PM
by psi
* So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
spiralingmind 8,886 104 10/14/09 02:44 PM
by Taco Chef

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
553 topic views. 2 members, 41 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.