Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Ugh. Halloween Hangovers
    #9167883 -

Anyone still fucked up from last night?
Its 2pm here.
I literally just woke up
and I really just want to crawl back in bed.
wake & bake time.

How was Halloween for everyone?


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9167893 -

I ain't as tore up as I thought I would be but I still don't feel that great my girlfriend seems to still be pissed off at me though which sucks


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Dobie]
    #9167919 -

dobie said:
I ain't as tore up as I thought I would be but I still don't feel that great my girlfriend seems to still be pissed off at me though which sucks



Do I even want to know how you pissed her off?
My guy probably should be pissed at me...I was joking around with one of our mutual guy friends (that both of us know I would NEVER actually fuck or anything)
I underestimated how drunk he was...
and when he gets drunk, he gets bold...
So I walked up to him and put my arm around his shoulder and said "hey sexy boy"
I was just teasing him...but he took it as an opportunity to say "fuck trey, come on baby lets go outside" and shove his hands up my skirt and grab my ass for the 3rd time that night. But its hard to make Trey jealous I guess...he just laughed and said "Dude I know you're not gonna fuck him, he's only grabbing your ass because you look hot tonight and he's fucking with me."


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9167949 -

i went to elementary school with trey


--------------------
_/\__/\/\__/\_/\_/\_/\/\_/\_/\/\_/\__/\__/\__/\/\__/\_/\___/\_/\/\_/\_/\_/\_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9167950 -

She don't like violence and I got drunk and got into a fight again lol I really need to not drink for so many fucking days in a row. Its hard to be completly oppisite of your loved one ya know.


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Dobie]
    #9168018 -

eck, im hungover as hell from lastnight, and i start my job in 2 hours, soo that really blows.

but the party i went to  was dope, only 1 fight , this random drunk guy passed out and woke up wantin a fight, he graabbed this female by the throat, there was 5 of us  on him in 1.2 secconds lol he got FUCKED up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #9168155 -

badlydrawnboy said:
i went to elementary school with trey



I highly doubt its the same one


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: smokdatkush]
    #9168165 -

smokdatkush said:
eck, im hungover as hell from lastnight, and i start my job in 2 hours, soo that really blows.

but the party i went to  was dope, only 1 fight , this random drunk guy passed out and woke up wantin a fight, he graabbed this female by the throat, there was 5 of us  on him in 1.2 secconds lol he got FUCKED up.



I don't remember there being a fight at all...although...I don't remember much haha.

I don't have to work today =)


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168166 -

So where are the pictures of ya in this costume??


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Dobie]
    #9168173 -

dobie said:
She don't like violence and I got drunk and got into a fight again lol I really need to not drink for so many fucking days in a row. Its hard to be completly oppisite of your loved one ya know.



Yeah, it happens
Trey and I are virtually the same person in most aspect but that really isn't any easier
I say she'll forgive you


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168177 -

Doesn't sound like it lol apparently I am just like her ex I get drunk and yell we both must be indian


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Dobie]
    #9168180 -

dobie said:
So where are the pictures of ya in this costume??



I'm too lazy to find the camera honestly.
I think I left it @ beef's house
But I'm not sure


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168189 -

Partied with a bunch of underaged girls.  Nothing happened...  dammit.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168190 -

I had DMT, two classes of wine, and a few hits of lovely haze from Maine for Halloween.  I wasn't hungover, but after my yoga class this morning I fell asleep for three hours in a totally blissed out daze.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168199 -

intenttoDeMenT said:
smokdatkush said:
eck, im hungover as hell from lastnight, and i start my job in 2 hours, soo that really blows.

but the party i went to  was dope, only 1 fight , this random drunk guy passed out and woke up wantin a fight, he graabbed this female by the throat, there was 5 of us  on him in 1.2 secconds lol he got FUCKED up.



I don't remember there being a fight at all...although...I don't remember much haha.

I don't have to work today =)




Then we was sure as hell not at the same party :lol:

the jackass that grabbed the chick got slammed through the beer pong table, it was great.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: smokdatkush]
    #9168205 -

Yeah I had a girl try to swing on me too last night but that didn't last night I got a lot of female friends lol


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: smokdatkush]
    #9168207 -

My friend had his nitrous tank filled and we all blew out on nitrous all night.  He fished out in front of everyone and busted his lip open on the table.  It was gushing and he prolly needs stitches, but for  now it's back together on its own and pretty swollen.

It was kinda dick that nobody tried to catch him though.  I was in the other room or I'd have done it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Newbie]
    #9168221 -

Damn prudes.:tongue:


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168228 -

intenttoDeMenT said:
dobie said:
So where are the pictures of ya in this costume??



I'm too lazy to find the camera honestly.
I think I left it @ beef's house
But I'm not sure




That is because you are really a man


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: MOTH]
    #9168235 -

MOTH said:
I had DMT, two classes of wine, and a few hits of lovely haze from Maine for Halloween.  I wasn't hungover, but after my yoga class this morning I fell asleep for three hours in a totally blissed out daze.



DMT? Lucky fucker. No one has DMT around here. I know one person who has the tea but He will only let you do it if you do it at his place
And his place has a LOT of bad vibes. My friend had a panic attack while tripping there


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Dobie]
    #9168237 -

dobie said:
intenttoDeMenT said:
dobie said:
So where are the pictures of ya in this costume??



I'm too lazy to find the camera honestly.
I think I left it @ beef's house
But I'm not sure




That is because you are really a man



Thats it EXACTLY
:rolleyes:


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168311 -

Blargh. I couldnt sleep, felt like shit all morning, so I ate some olives, drank the brine, had some zucchini bread, a burrito bowl, herbal tea, water, orange juice and I got my Widespread Panic ticket. Widespread Panic man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9168337 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Blargh. I couldnt sleep, felt like shit all morning, so I ate some olives, drank the brine, had some zucchini bread, a burrito bowl, herbal tea, water, orange juice and I got my Widespread Panic ticket. Widespread Panic man!



I slept most of they day away. I think I might even go back to bed after 4:20.
Its 6 min away.
I think I can suffer through that.
I'm actually listening to Silversun Pickups at the moment...a little...idk not my taste usually but I find his voice intriguing...and they have some pretty lyrics


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9168350 -

I have drank damn near half a gallon of milk this morning lol


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168368 -

I didn't drink until I was coming down from my trip which lasted about 10 hours. So I'm feeling pretty alright other than the muscle tension from the acid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Dobie]
    #9168371 -

dobie said:
I have drank damn near half a gallon of milk this morning lol



I hate milk.
I never drink it.
Not since my friends gave me milk when I was tripping BALLS one time and I got sick as shit because it...The shrooms made us all feel disgustingly sick. Supposedly they knew the guy who grew them, idk. I didn't know him. We tripped so fucking hard but got so fucking sick. And they gave me milk instead of water and that caused me to vomit...I never drink milk except in cereal now


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Gumby]
    #9168380 -

Gumby said:
I didn't drink until I was coming down from my trip which lasted about 10 hours. So I'm feeling pretty alright other than the muscle tension from the acid.



I wanted to roll last night but I wasn't sure I'd have the money til the last min so I didn't look until it was too late to find anything
Instead we ended up getting too stoned to move and drinking jager all night


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168673 -

Felt like ass this morning. Woke up with a pounding head ache. Fortunately 5 aspirin, a few beers, and a bowl sorted me right out.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9168680 -

5 asprin and beer? :eek:

You better hope you don't get a cut. Your blood is so thin right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Gumby]
    #9168683 -

I think it was Ibuprofin or some shit. I don't often worry too much about mixing OTC pain pills and alcohol. Probably unwise, but anything to get the pain out.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168684 -

I celebrated Hallows Eve  in the middle of October actually- my experience was in another post a weeks ago of a "hay ride" where they kind of mimicked Rob Zombie's remake on 10000 corpses... other than that last night I was sober, visited a freind while my boyfriend was at work. Her and I looked at some creepy pictures she took of her aunt's house full of spirits. You could actually see the ghosts floating around in the picture. Then I watched Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, The Creepshow, and White Zombie. All the old good stuff :stoned:


--------------------


GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9168700 -

Eh, if you're gonna mix OTC pain relivers the two to avoid are tylenol(acetaminophen) and asprin. Acetaminophen + alcohol is an excellent way to destroy your liver. Asprin and alcohol can thin your blood to dangerous levels. Probably some other effects of aspirin + alcohol but I can't recall them right now.

Ibuprofen can be rough on your kidneys if you take too much, not sure how alcohol plays into that though. Probably not good though. I have no clue how naproxen (Aleve) and alcohol interact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9168986 -

Puss. I was throwing up for a fucking hour yesterday. Woke up at 8 am, went home, started on molecular genetics homework, hah. No hangover , BAM. Then onto writing up data for research proj :smile: Followed by a few shots of beam.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (11/01/08 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: downforpot]
    #9169230 -

downforpot said:
Puss. I was throwing up for a fucking hour yesterday. Woke up at 8 am, went home, started on molecular genetics homework, hah. No hangover , BAM. Then onto writing up data for research proj :smile: Followed by a few shots of beam. 



I weigh probably about a hundred pounds.
I'm a VERY lightweight drinker, And I haven't touched any form of alcohol except maybe a beer or two since march...
it doesn't take much to make me feel like shit the next day...although smoking a few bowls has taken care of it


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9169600 -

Dirty beans for the first time in a loonnngg time (ugh).  Now its 9pm and I have to finish a 10 page paper due at 11pm on the SATURDAY after Halloween. What kind of crap is that?


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: ilus]
    #9169634 -

illustrain said:
Dirty beans for the first time in a loonnngg time (ugh).  Now its 9pm and I have to finish a 10 page paper due at 11pm on the SATURDAY after Halloween. What kind of crap is that?



Poor thing!
that SUCKS!
what kind of cruel person would do that to you?


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9170254 -

intenttoDeMenT said:
downforpot said:
Puss. I was throwing up for a fucking hour yesterday. Woke up at 8 am, went home, started on molecular genetics homework, hah. No hangover , BAM. Then onto writing up data for research proj :smile: Followed by a few shots of beam. 



I weigh probably about a hundred pounds.
I'm a VERY lightweight drinker, And I haven't touched any form of alcohol except maybe a beer or two since march...
it doesn't take much to make me feel like shit the next day...although smoking a few bowls has taken care of it



Heh. Smoking weed after drinking a shitload of alcohol actually makes me sick... Took a bong rip of some kind ass bud after coming back from a club.... well... that worked out well, on the toilet puking.... hah  I could really use some bud right now....


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (11/01/08 10:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: downforpot]
    #9170264 -

:grin:i still feel great wide eyed :grin:


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: downforpot]
    #9170270 -

Yeah same, and same.  Every single time I drink more than a 6 pack and smoke a bowl is BOOM spin city.  I never learn my lesson but of course when you're drunk, "A bowl wubby  the bAAst thiggin thewolright now!!"

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9170324 -

i dont remember a thing about last night
man, i love halloween man :biggrin:


--------------------
:nonono:
i hate you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugh. Halloween Hangovers [Re: downforpot]
    #9170331 -

downforpot said:
intenttoDeMenT said:
downforpot said:
Puss. I was throwing up for a fucking hour yesterday. Woke up at 8 am, went home, started on molecular genetics homework, hah. No hangover , BAM. Then onto writing up data for research proj :smile: Followed by a few shots of beam. 



I weigh probably about a hundred pounds.
I'm a VERY lightweight drinker, And I haven't touched any form of alcohol except maybe a beer or two since march...
it doesn't take much to make me feel like shit the next day...although smoking a few bowls has taken care of it



Heh. Smoking weed after drinking a shitload of alcohol actually makes me sick... Took a bong rip of some kind ass bud after coming back from a club.... well... that worked out well, on the toilet puking.... hah  I could really use some bud right now....



I'll share, I got mine for free
:grin:


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Halloween Hangover Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
memes 4,450 70 11/01/09 04:36 PM
by prismism
* This thread needs to be Euthanized.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 )
NewbieS 17,757 715 02/10/09 03:31 PM
by Shroomism
* Tea has decided to accept this thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
LearyfanS 9,962 262 02/27/09 01:50 AM
by Shroomism
* Coffee 'can cure hangover'
( 1 2 all )
LobsterSauceDiscord 2,234 30 01/19/11 11:06 AM
by 4runner
* Aspirin containing codeine seanbaby7 2,244 16 09/14/08 09:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* decent hangover cure???
( 1 2 all )
LeftBehind 5,086 29 01/14/09 12:43 PM
by LeftBehind
* make asprin illegal and legalize shrooms
( 1 2 all )
CorrosiveLiquid 2,225 22 02/14/10 11:48 AM
by WakeboardrB
* ugh... Kbell 553 7 11/01/06 01:54 PM
by mycogirl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,761 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.