Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblespiralingmind
I am a fresh cut Palindrome
Female User Gallery

Loc: 412
So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits
    #11226933 - 10/11/09 04:32 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So i pretty much had the biggest mind fuck of my life. It was around 1230 am and i was at this Halloween party that was about 20 minutes away from my parents house. I was out on the porch smoking a cigarette and talking to these two guys who seemed pretty chill. They told me some chick was walking around the party with a handle full of LSD laced vodka and they had just taken a swig. About 20 minutes later the one guy talks about how hard he had started to trip and was freaking out. I should have realized that if they had only drank it 25 min ago that it was very strong. She comes outside with the handle and offers it to me. I continue to to take 3- 4 HUGE mouthful gulps of this. The girl stares at me like i was crazy. She told me that i should be very careful tonight and that I had probably never experienced anything this strong. I brushed it off thinking she was judging me on my fairy princess costume.

About 30 minutes later i started to loose it. Wandering aimlessly around the house I saw the two guys that had dosed before me, they were an hour in. One was puking in the backyard and the other was whispering " its too strong, its too strong, everything is caving in.." with that CRAZED look on his face. I start talking to the girl that gave me the special drink, and she asked how I was feeling. I said very strange. She told me I probably drank the equivalent to 15- 20 hits, and said that even she would never do that with this acid. Then i must of looked like someone just died because she got up and walked away, told me to be safe, and forget her name.

I have tripped many many many times, but i usually only eat 5 hits.  The group of guys whose house I was at were all dressed as demented clowns, i guess members of ICP.  My sister keeps blowing up my fone saying they were on their way and i give them wrong directions, she calls back enraged and i give the phone to one of the icp men- who starts being belligerent and laughing, being completely useless. They hangup and turn around. I needed to get home at this point, I had work at nine in the morning.  ICP man starts touching me and hitting on me saying that my sister told him I didn't need to go home(lie) and i should just come upstairs and spend the night with him. I got very very frightened and ran out the door to start walking home. I got about 50 feet down the street realized I was underage tripping balls on probation with no idea where I was. Then i go back to the house and icp man will not leave me alone. It starts to pour and I find out the T is no longer running. I decided it was a "no shame" situation. I start going around asking/ begging people for rides. ICP man keeps getting in between me and the people I was asking saying , " ignore her shes just spun out" and they listened to him. What a fucking prick!

Thankfully I find a girl I had met that night and tell her the situation, she calls my DAD to come get me and gave him directions. Were standing out in the rain and he finally comes around 2. You guys know that feeling you get when your tripping around someone who shouldn't ever know you are, and you think to yourselves " I need to just tell them." Well I did. I got in the car and told him that something had been put in my drink. He was surprised i would admit this to him but at that point it seemed like I couldn't even hide it. I get to my parents house and go upstairs. This wasn't a trip like anything else I've ever had. My body started having convulsions and I couldn't even have deep thoughts, except images of drowning myself in the bathtub and all my stuff still being in my room like I was here. I started thinking about who would come to my funeral, and who wouldn't. The visuals were extreme, but nothing like anything I have ever had or would ever want. They were terrifying. I was so alone. I went to see my sister but she couldn't even relate because around hour 4 I got to the point where I couldn't even speak. I spent all night convulsing in my bed pulling at my hair and crying hysterically. The entire time i kept telling myself how I am have tripped before and knew how to work it, i would be sober again, and nothing bad was happening- i was just in my bed. None of it mattered. I didn't think it was even my room, and i thought it would never be over. 

I took some ambien and fell asleep around 6. Woke up and started getting ready for work but realized how hard i was still tripping called off and spent the day in tears still thinking of my death. I didn't stop getting visuals until 8pm the next day.  Took more ambien and fell asleep around nine. 

Needless to say it was the worst trip of my entire life. I fear I will never be able to trip ever again because of the depression I am still feeling from this experience.

Whats happened to any of you after you have eaten large doses? I am completely naive when it comes to what usually happens to you on a trip like this.

Thanks!

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebigboi86
Overclocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: South East Flag
Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: spiralingmind]
    #11227096 - 10/11/09 04:55 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

First of all, why would someone want to consume LSD laced alcohol? I would be pissed at that chick for even concocting such a stupid thing.

Alcohol and LSD don't mix IMO.

Oh yeah, and you should learn your lesson about those juggalo faggots. Never hang out with people who follow a dumbass "insane" clown cult.

Seriously, take it as a lesson learned.

I'm sorry that happened to you, and hopefully you can get over your comedown soon.

Tripping that hard is hard on your body, when you come down your body will be fatigued, emotionally and physically. This is why you're depressed and feel like shit.

You'll get over it. We live and learn, glad to hear that you're ok.

--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: within
Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: spiralingmind]
    #11227115 - 10/11/09 04:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Lesson: Don't take multiple gulps of a known lsd-laced drink..

--------------------

"..and we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from the vanished past.."

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: aliensexxx]
    #11227142 - 10/11/09 05:01 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm a lady in a fairy princess costume and under the influence of LSD.

Kinky. :nicekitty:

Haven't really taken large doses myself, I usually just take a trip once in a few months now, have a few drinks and smoke some J's. Perfect combination :sunny:

Edited by Beanhead (10/11/09 05:02 PM)

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

#11227152 - 10/11/09 05:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

wow sounded pretty intense. ive never had anything as crazy as that. but i know that after a pretty depressing scary trip i promised myself i would never touch anything that would alter my perception of reality again. but once id gotten over the experience i felt comfortable with psycadelics again :grin:

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11227185 - 10/11/09 05:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

hot dam!

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #11227201 - 10/11/09 05:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

that bitch is not smart if sum1 wound up in the hospital b/c they couldnt handle it she would b liable

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #11227218 - 10/11/09 05:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry to hear that shit happened. That party sounds terrible. The girl that made the drink should have been a LOT more responsible than just letting people unknowingly take heroic doses of LSD.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: lukeboots]
    #11227229 - 10/11/09 05:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

who does that anyways
just hand out blotters way more kewl

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11227262 - 10/11/09 05:19 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Doses that large usually end me up in a fugue where I dont know who I am, where I am or where I am going. It usually takes me alot of confusion just to get my bearings back on reality. Im just as comfortable anywhere I can possibly be and with everyone I could possibly be with. I do convulse, but the convulsions bring me comfort. I usually start to get delusions of grandeur or delusions of persecution. Either I think Im Jesus, an angel, the one, buddha, someone famous, etc, etc. I go into megalomania. I start believing magick is very real. I become very careful about my intent and very diligent in all my actions, yet with no internal pilot directing those actions. I go with the flow. I often think aliens are messing with my mind. I fear that if Im not in the right place at the right time I will mess up some grand program. I would often come to the conclusion that offing myself was the only way out; but death would turn out to be relief rather than something sad/forsaken. Then I learn to follow the love and light.

Invisiblesmack
Observer
Male

Loc: Land of the Ice and Snow Flag
Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11227306 - 10/11/09 05:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

At least you can walk away with that experience under your belt.

--------------------
14:31

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#11227805 - 10/11/09 06:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Wouldn't 80 proof alcohol destroy LSD?

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: Viveka]
    #11227809 - 10/11/09 06:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

no

--------------------

Invisiblespiralingmind
Female User Gallery

Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: bigboi86]
    #11227817 - 10/11/09 06:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bigboi86 said:

Oh yeah, and you should learn your lesson about those juggalo faggots. Never hang out with people who follow a dumbass "insane" clown cult.

i think it was moreso making fun of those type of people, everyone there was from the art institute of PA

--------------------

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#11227854 - 10/11/09 06:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds bad girl, be glad nothing worse happened. I thought this story was going to end in rape or something. Ugh, ICP creeps!

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
 User Gallery

#11227877 - 10/11/09 06:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I got about 50 feet down the street realized I was underage tripping balls on probation with no idea where I was.

Jailbait LSD fairy  :jailbait:

--------------------

Invisiblespiralingmind
Female User Gallery

#11227936 - 10/11/09 07:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

no it did not end in rape thank god haha

--------------------

Edited by spiralingmind (10/11/09 07:10 PM)

OfflineHesterzjester
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uh-oh.... I can't remembe...
Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: Coaster]
    #11227939 - 10/11/09 07:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not sure....but it sounds like you almost got kidnapped :jailbait: yummay!  :hillbilly:

Invisiblespiralingmind
Female User Gallery

Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11227952 - 10/11/09 07:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
I do convulse, but the convulsions bring me comfort.  I would often come to the conclusion that offing myself was the only way out; but death would turn out to be relief rather than something sad/forsaken. quote]

im so glad you said that.. why does it do that to your body? anyone know? and the idea of death was just that... i felt like it was my time, and it wasnt a sad thing at all- just something that needed to happen..

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
 User Gallery

Re: So i was drunk at a Halloween party, than drank about 15 hits [Re: Hesterzjester]
    #11227962 - 10/11/09 07:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You've gotta watch out for those ICP douchebags, anyone who dresses up like a clown is obviously a little mentally questionable.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub