Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My schedule for next semester...
    #6234229 -

includes two 300 level courses and a 400 level course. I'm finally getting out of the crappy "everyone needs em" courses and getting into stuff I'll actually need. It's exciting and scary at the same time.

I need to become an adult now!  :eek:

No more late night smoke sessions or drinking.
No more skipping classes.
Internships, here I come!

Yea...or maybe I'll just drop out and  :bongload: all day. :biggrin:


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My schedule for next semester... [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #6234261 -

Do both, smoke and do good in school.  Why one or the other? :grin:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My schedule for next semester... [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6234272 -

yup... don't fall into the "weed makes me lazy" trap. It's bullshit. Just become mature and responsible with your smoking, and you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My schedule for next semester... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6234428 -

Oh believe me, I'm mature about my weed consumption now. It's more like, freshmen and sophmore years were a joke, this year I've definitly cut back, mostly because I have a bigger course load.

Alot of times I'll smoke at night after everything's done and still wake up for my 8am. It's just a bitch, haha.

I'm all for the "no lazyness on weed" ideal.

I just don't like responsability.  :biggrin:


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My schedule for next semester... [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #6234463 -

I'm in my third semester (not counting summer courses) and I'm already working on some of the upper level courses.  This semester I'm knocking out a 4000 level, and during the summer I knocked out a 3000 level.  By the end of this semester, I should have 10 credits towards my major already gone.  That and I just declared my major over the summer.

College blows. :drgonz:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First day of the Spring Semester
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 4,336 27 02/22/09 11:49 AM
by Neuron
* Sigh. Next semester is going to suck. vampirism 1,349 16 08/10/05 04:26 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Well I really made a mess of this semester freddurgan 781 9 08/19/05 04:57 AM
by In(di)go
* Cool internship opportunity. BrainChemistry 2,220 16 02/20/09 04:05 PM
by D4NK
* Woot, just got my winter semester grades back kaniz 1,643 10 05/10/06 10:39 AM
by badchad
* FBI internship
( 1 2 all )
XUL 2,224 20 02/02/13 03:02 AM
by vinsue
* Canadian Drug Scheduling The_Surrealist 1,038 5 04/04/05 10:08 PM
by Althea
* Internships + Drug testing? Boom 548 3 11/14/06 10:11 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
850 topic views. 2 members, 36 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.