Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: The offical, what will you be dosing, and what will you be doing? For Halloween. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6230036 - 10/31/06 07:59 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Ima smoke pot n give children candy then eat the rest afterwerdz.

Have a baggy full of 2 year old weed that crumbles into shake with ease whenever you delibertly crumble the buds. Pretty old shit but it works all the same :wink:.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (10/31/06 08:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

Re: The offical, what will you be dosing, and what will you be doing? For Halloween. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6230047 - 10/31/06 08:04 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I already burned my braincells over the weekend.

OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
Re: The offical, what will you be dosing, and what will you be doing? For Halloween. [Re: evolprim]
    #6230194 - 10/31/06 09:04 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I already had my fun over the weekend (7 pills 1g charlie and enough beer to fall a baby elephant) so the only thing i'll be dosing on tonight is about 210g chicken madras and 2-3 episodes of 24 :grin:

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: The offical, what will you be dosing, and what will you be doing? For Halloween. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6230197 - 10/31/06 09:06 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

On Saturday i ate a dose of MDA and 2 hits of LSD. Tonight I'll be drinking coffee while I work.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineSilentG
Stranger thanfiction

Re: The offical, what will you be dosing, and what will you be doing? For Halloween. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6230313 - 10/31/06 09:59 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I'm trying to convince my special lady friend to take 4 grams of the cubes/copes I picked recently, but she wants to go down to 6th street for some reason. I'm just getting over being sick, so I really don't want to go out all night or anything. Besides that we're kinda broke right now and going out will be expensivo.

I'm pretty sure she'll come over to my way of thinking though.

--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
Re: The offical, what will you be dosing, and what will you be doing? For Halloween. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6230352 - 10/31/06 10:11 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I'll be doing a light dose of shrooms, 2g, and smoking some very average quality herb. Nothing too exciting just enough to see ghosts with and usher in the Pagan new year.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #6233876 - 11/01/06 02:40 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well we didnt do mushrooms.
And my internet has been down since about 11:00pm last night, but I just fixed it myself smile.gif , well I plugged my router into another phone jack.

We didnt dose because suprise suprise(I should have known) she was feeling pretty shitty. So we are going to dose tomorrow, which is fine with me I guess, i watched the latest 2 episodes of weeds, and smoked a joint with my brother. So ya, I'm pretty fucking hardcore.

It was funny, we phoned the hospital to see if she could come see a doctor to get better meds, because she really ws in allot of pain, and they gave her fucking advil, we also paged her doc.

But my idea, an advil tylenol combo, seemed to work well enough that she feel asleep. Her dentist called me back, and we chatted about pain killers wacko.gif to weird wacko.gif ,He said if she feels bad tomorrow, dont hesitate to call, and I told him, I will see how she feels tomorrow, and we may call you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract