Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Need a little help downloading....
    #6201862 -

I'm trying to download some shows of nugs.net (I've just been streaming so far), but I have to download the nugster first. The problem is, when I click on it a box comes up...but the box is blank, I can't do shit with it. I really want to put some of these shows on disc, so needless to say it's pissing me off. Is there any way around this?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need a little help downloading.... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6202936 -

nugs always fucks up for me too. for some reson every track comes out titeled "big river" and non of them are playable


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need a little help downloading.... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6202961 -

I think you can only stream from nug.et unless you pay. If you want to burn them you have to purchase them. It wasn't always like that but it is now. My opinion is just stick to torrents.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need a little help downloading.... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6203388 -

I wound up getting it....I had to download each song, one by one. This show was from the free stash, so I didn't have to pay. It's kinda funny, seems every time I put a show on disc, whether it's from the archives or whatever it's ALWAYS a pain in the ass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need a little help downloading.... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6203412 -

yea, i cant even figure out how to get shows from nugs. i just use archive.org, and use qcd player to save the shows as they stream


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need a little help downloading.... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6203577 -

whoa how the fuck do you do that???


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Grateful Dead downloads daytripper05 778 15 03/12/08 09:56 PM
by razmablues
* Grateful Dead Downloads Will Be Restored at Archive.org Noviseer 2,470 7 12/02/05 04:58 PM
by geokills
* GD Download's allowed from archive.org Phychotron 2,822 9 04/25/06 11:02 AM
by Phychotron
* Internet Archive? TheCow 744 3 05/10/06 05:08 PM
by Krishna
* Most Grateful Dead removed from www.archive.org
( 1 2 all )
nookjohn 4,771 27 11/23/05 06:34 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* 68-10-12 Download - A Must Phychotron 743 2 05/02/06 07:48 PM
by Phychotron
* archive downloading live music CubensisCutter 449 3 02/01/06 09:22 PM
by ipickPA
* Divx Streaming Site SaintDunsmere 1,318 9 05/26/08 11:57 PM
by flick_buff

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
759 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.