Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWronguy
Carlito's Tea Recipe
    #4451703 - 07/25/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Okay people, here it is. I am the biggest pussy when it comes to things tasting badly. I gag every time I eat shrooms and I've tried everything under the sun to mask the taste. Even the slightest hint of an aftertaste will make me gag, I'm that much of a weirdo.  :wink:

This recipe works like a charm and was actually partially discovered by my Mom accidentally leaving her tea at my house. First buy yourself some Good Earth brand Spice tea (any grocery store) and follow this recipe:

1. Measure your dosage.
2. Grind up your mushrooms into a fine powder using a coffee grinder.
3. Microwave 6-8 ounces of water for 2-3 minutes or until boiling.
4. Take the ground up mushrooms and stir into the water for 1-2 minutes. (avoid the smell if you don't like the taste, by keeping your face away from the steam while stirring.
5. Have your Good Earth Spice tea bag unwrapped and sitting in your coffee mug.
6. Using a wire mesh strainer, pour the hot water with mushrooms through the strainer and into the coffee cup.
7. Use a spoon to mash all of the moisture out of any remnants left in the strainer.
8. Allow 2-3 minutes for the tea bag to steep (soak in).
9. Remove the tea bag after smashing to get all the juices out.
10. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar or more if you like.
11. Drink and enjoy.

I challenge anyone here to try this recipe and tell me you can taste anything but the tea.

For those of you who like to double dose, you may smell the mushrooms in the tea slightly on the second dose. That's only because of the increase in sensitivity to smell. Trust me when I tell you, I get nothing but compliments on the taste and ease of ingestion. Not one person who has tried this recipe has been able to taste even a hint of mushrooms.

The tea looks like shit, but tastes great! Good luck.

Edited by Carlito (11/24/05 09:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebongtoke
Mushies
 User Gallery

Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: Wronguy]
    #5260401 - 02/03/06 07:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Me likes the tea recipe :smile: ahhh makes my tummy all warm and fuzzy :smile: THANKS FOR IT!!!GL

--------------------
GOTTA LOVE POO CAKES!!!

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: bongtoke]
    #5260672 - 02/03/06 08:30 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I just powdered 8g soaked them in a large tea cup full of water at 140 degrees for three minutes. I strained that out and mixed it with some green tea and honey and drank it back... I used a fairly large amount of mushrooms for one dosage so it still tasted pretty strong but a little squirt of honey in the mouth after solved that problem.

I hope to get some decent effects. Last time I tried making tea I had almost ZERO effects.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

#5261561 - 02/04/06 02:58 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Bored out of my mind with no decent place to get drunk, I was inspired by Wronguy to make the tea. Also inspired me to turn on SIN CITY with the avatar. I dunno if cubensis just dosen't do it for me or not anymore but for an 8g tea it was nothing mind blowing.

On a side note:
Brittany Murphy is sooooo fucking hot!!

--------------------

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: musher_420]
    #5261819 - 02/04/06 08:01 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

haha wow musher. sounds like u got a good tolerance or something.
i want to try this recipe eventually.

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #5264385 - 02/04/06 09:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

hey bump, I might try this sometime when I get shrooms soon. :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :tongue2:

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5264447 - 02/04/06 10:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Tea has a really fast come up that is a VERY nice quality to it.  It also sits in the stomach nicely.

Quote:

RemainRandom50 said:
haha wow musher.  sounds like u got a good tolerance or something.
i want to try this recipe eventually.

There is actually nothing GOOD about it LOL!

Anymore a large dosage gives me a slight lift but for the most part it just keeps me up all night with a lot of confusion.

I think I'm going to take a long break away from them.  I've had a few very powerful/spiritual experiences.  Some times I think perhaps the reason I don't have those anymore is because I'm not ready to go any farther, the dosage wont make that different.

er maybe I should try a more potent species  :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: musher_420]
    #6096852 - 09/24/06 09:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

musher_420 said:

Anymore a large dosage gives me a slight lift but for the most part it just keeps me up all night with a lot of confusion.

I think I'm going to take a long break away from them.  I've had a few very powerful/spiritual experiences.  Some times I think perhaps the reason I don't have those anymore is because I'm not ready to go any farther, the dosage wont make that different.

er maybe I should try a more potent species  :laugh:

Well my friend this is why I stopped visiting with the psilocybe, I think I learned all I could.  My tolerance is very low, but I get the same kinda  up all night confusion expierience..

OfflineDrMario
Head-Shrinker
Male User Gallery

Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: Skunk420]
    #6107442 - 09/27/06 02:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Weilliis!!! Move to Georgia and have a fescue lawn, and you're in! :laugh: Munch munch munch!

I wonder if the heat in the tea doesn't break down the psilocin and make it weaker?

I'm gonna make some shroom tea with syrian rue. MAOI + psilocin and psilocybin should be yummy! I'm gonna start with 4g of dried mushies in my cup, hot hot water (just off the stove!) let it steep. Then, I'm gonna add about 3g of syrian rue, which tastes kinda chocolatey! Maybe add lemon and honey? MMMMmMmmmM just waiting on my spores and then growth! In the meantime, ayahuasca and bud, here I come!

:mariopeace:

--------------------
"Hence in the wise leader's plans, considerations of advantage and of disadvantage will be blended together." -Sun Tzu

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: DrMario]
    #6107496 - 09/27/06 02:19 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'm gonna bet Rue is gonna make you sick. Just eat more mushies, man.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: Sam1912]
    #6107590 - 09/27/06 02:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

am i the only one who thinks cubes taste like peanuts?
break them up with a handful of peanuts, go for a nature hike, and eat them like trail mix

Offlinetonyperez420
Shaman Rasta

Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6162949 - 10/12/06 04:59 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I mix mine with yogurt, strawberry

I will have to try your tek Wronguy!!

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6165699 - 10/13/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I like the bad taste of mushrooms. Confirms for me I'm gonna trip.

Also, when I'm done drinking tea - I eat all the slop.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineJonnyDeformed

Male User Gallery

Loc: Directlyundertheearthssun...
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6176203 - 10/16/06 06:59 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

can't beat that slop...

--------------------

dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Offlinekraj
Stranger
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6177059 - 10/16/06 11:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
am i the only one who thinks cubes taste like peanuts?
break them up with a handful of peanuts, go for a nature hike, and eat them like trail mix

I know this post is a bit old, but since it's already bumped...

The first time i had mushrooms i thought they tasted kind of kind an unsalted nut or sunflower seeds.

OfflineHiroshi
Stranger

Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: kraj]
    #6192469 - 10/20/06 08:37 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I agree. The best (relatively) tasting shrooms I had tasted like sunflower seeds. But then again, I've had some that tasted like old gym socks. Don't ask me how I know what those taste like... I'm just going by the dank smell gym socks give off. lol.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #6192623 - 10/20/06 09:28 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, I'm going to have to try this. I've never made a tea with mushrooms before, but I've been curious for a while. Good looking out dude. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineAmblerG
Stranger
    #6195132 - 10/21/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

hey man thanks for the recipie im about to savor this fine tea with added honey as we speak. with potent dried cubies. i gope the heat doesnt affect potency

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: AmblerG]
    #6196350 - 10/22/06 12:54 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Are cubies good with tea? I hear some mushrooms are better with tea than others. (Or I could be wrong and not know what I'm talking about)

--------------------

OfflineAmblerG
Stranger
Re: Carlito's Tea Recipe [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6196902 - 10/22/06 08:48 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

the tea worked out absolutly astonishing. honey greatly complimented the taste of tea and no foul taste whatsoever. this was the best expierience on magic mushrooms i have ever had (over 50 trips)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates