Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Valerian Root

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFunkBuddha
Stranger
 User Gallery
Another mushroom tea recipe, will this work???
    #7243222 - 07/31/07 12:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ok, I've been reading mushroom tea posts for about an hour and a half now. Some friends and I are going camping on an island in the middle of a lake and thought it would be fun to get some mushies for the adventure.

Eating mushrooms hurts my tummy so I want to make tea. I think it will add to the experience as well, sitting around the campfire drinking tea.

I've never made tea before, so I need to know if this will work. I've read conflicting reports on heating the shrooms, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Chop 2g of dried shrooms per person and put them in a coverable container. Add fresh lemon juice to the container until they are covered. Let this sit overnight.

At the campsite, Add 1 cup of water per adventurer to a percolator. Put the mushroom/lemon mixture into the basket and bring it to a simmer. Leave it for 15 minutes. Pour the water into coffee cups and add two Sleepy Time w/ extra Valerian Root tea bags and some honey and let steep for 5-10 minutes.

Does this sound like it will work? I hate to waste the shrooms, but I will have extras on hand just in case.

Sorry for another mushroom tea post. I will be sure to let everyone know how it turns out.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
Re: Another mushroom tea recipe, will this work??? [Re: FunkBuddha]
    #7243256 - 07/31/07 12:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds good!

Have fun and be safe.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Another mushroom tea recipe, will this work??? [Re: FunkBuddha]
    #7243264 - 07/31/07 12:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

sounds good to me

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Valerian Root

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience