Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Dream Blend
    #6172964 -

I've been having a lot of success with this mixture and thought that I'd share with you guys and gals. I take these about 10min or so before bed, I won't list the brand names but I do believe there can be a lot of variation especially with the Valerian and one may want to try a few different suppliers. The basic idea is 50 mg Diphenhydramine, 100 mg 5-HTP, 3mg Melatonin, and one standard dose of Valerian - 3 capsules or 1,605 mg.

So far I have been visiting a very sacred place, nothing lucid, but very vivid and awestruck.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
- [Re: schmutzen]
    #6173068 -

-

Edited by pod3 (10/26/06 09:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Blend [Re: pod3]
    #6173300 -

It would be an extremely good idea to test all separately.

Benadryl, also the same ingredient in OTC sleep enhancers is a delerient and as you said very similar to the alkaloids found in Datura, etc. even in small doses IME. I have been taking it nightly for close to six months and my tolerance has risen. I was skeptical at first, but its the only thing that can knock me out - i've had sleep disorders my entire life, the last seven years have been really bad; I exercise, eat right, and am not on any medications. I'm considering a sleep clinic if my insurance will cover it.

Was your reaction an alergic one? I imagine your experience was quite frightening, but would you mind telling us what dosage you had taken and what you remember from the experience?


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Blend [Re: schmutzen]
    #6174596 -

I thought you were gonna list some of the stuff I use for my dream blend.....
Salvia Divinorum "works great perhaps the best dream inducer"
any other mint, Coleus , Salvia Splendens, spearmint....
Silene Capensis "just started testing this one but I think its working"
Entada Rheedi
Calea zacatechichi
Mugwort

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Blend [Re: cpw1971]
    #6174677 -

I powdered and capsuled Calea zacatechichi taking it nightly for several months w/o any effect, I think it may need to be heat activated similar to Cannabis.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
- [Re: cpw1971]
    #6174764 -

-

Edited by pod3 (10/26/06 09:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Blend [Re: pod3]
    #6174795 -

Just MHO, but most folks ought to be pretty safe with 50mg diphenhydarmine even in combo, unless it is something that specifically forms a toxin in combo - is anyone aware of any such? I myself am not.... :smile:


--------------------
Yours in the Natural State Land of Enchantment!

"Sometimes the only way for a man to find true happiness is to take drugs in a group" - Cochise

No makin funna my pomes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Blend [Re: schmutzen]
    #6176416 -

yeah I have tried a lot of Calea z. without any effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Blend [Re: cpw1971]
    #6176634 -

Yeah, benadryl typically knocks the crap out of me. It's a good thing I get allergy shots 'cause if I ever had to take it during the day I'd be passed out by 3pm.

Your dream blend sounds interesting though. I'll have to try it sometime. I hardly ever remember my dreams and it pisses me off quite frankly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dream inducing herbs Remut 6,364 14 07/25/03 12:08 AM
by MisterKite
* Sinicuichi ("sun opener") and Calea ("dream herb") JCoke 3,642 12 01/23/05 02:11 PM
by JCoke
* peace pipe blend... HidingInPlainSight 2,671 2 03/04/04 03:56 PM
by Funguy
* Enhance dreams with calea zacatechichi? gregouse 2,263 4 09/26/05 12:11 PM
by ashujaku
* Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb)
( 1 2 all )
JaguarWarrior101 5,715 23 04/16/05 04:44 PM
by JaguarWarrior101
* the dream herb (Calea zacatechichi) spud 1,797 8 04/15/03 03:58 PM
by neuro
* Valerian zeta 1,207 8 02/11/04 09:38 AM
by mr_minds_eye
* Calea Zacatechichi DeathCompany 1,173 8 02/14/06 04:18 PM
by mr_minds_eye

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,243 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.