Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Native americans?
    #6147697 -

Where the hell are they? I've never seen ONE in my entire life...well probably because I live in NJ?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: AsTroNoMic_ChAoS]
    #6147701 -

To find pure-blooded Native Americans, you usually have to go to reservations, but there are lots of people who have Native American ancestry. I had an ex-girlfriend who was 1/4 Cherokee.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: AsTroNoMic_ChAoS]
    #6147706 -

no, because you're sheltered


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Silversoul]
    #6147715 -

i'm almost half.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #6147720 -

I've hung out with plenty NA... from 1/800 to 100%.
They have an interesting vibe and story to give.
It's not all patronizing... but wisdom .


--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Great Scott]
    #6147723 -

http://500nations.com/New_Jersey_Tribes.asp

I found a list of tribes in Nj  :cool:


--------------------

Edited by AsTroNoMic_ChAoS (10/08/06 08:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #6147724 -

typically, most native americans live towards the west, because when whites arrived in america they pushed them westward. thats just an educated guess though


--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Silversoul]
    #6147726 -

Silversoul said:
To find pure-blooded Native Americans, you usually have to go to reservations, but there are lots of people who have Native American ancestry. I had an ex-girlfriend who was 1/4 Cherokee.




not true, thats just where they're concentrated

and dont call us native americans, we are the first nations, we are indians

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #6147728 -

Flowda said:
I've hung out with plenty NA... from 1/800 to 100%.
They have an interesting vibe and story to give.
It's not all patronizing... but wisdom .



I love being surrounded by people full of wisdom.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: AsTroNoMic_ChAoS]
    #6147733 -

AsTroNoMic_ChAoS said:
I love being surrounded by people full of wisdom.



you should try showing that which you have sometime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6147734 -

i'll so indian you. :wink:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #6147736 -

*injun :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6147742 -

pow wow?


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #6147752 -

niner.

tipi?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6147757 -

I live in Montana.  We have 7 reservations in the state, so if you want to see the native americans than come here. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6147763 -

peyote.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: klassasin]
    #6147764 -

oklahoma has a couple too, about 15 nations crammed into the kiowas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #6147768 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
peyote.



for the 49er, sure, tipi later :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6147769 -

Prisoner#1 said:
tipi?



For my bunghole?



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Native americans? [Re: Silversoul]
    #6147771 -

I gots something for your bunghole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Native Americans
( 1 2 3 all )
Organic 5,245 43 06/21/05 06:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Who knows a lot about Native Americans Adden 941 6 04/07/05 09:53 AM
by Roadkill
* American or Inhabitant of America
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 3,474 36 04/27/05 08:02 PM
by looner2
* American life?
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 4,512 20 03/03/04 07:54 PM
by Dreamer987
* Learning the native culture Spooge 710 1 05/24/04 11:55 AM
by filthysock
* Mexican Americans
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 2,676 22 09/17/04 10:32 PM
by 2Experimental
* Steel Reserve mmmmmm!
( 1 2 all )
sui 4,636 35 10/29/04 10:07 PM
by Skunk420
* American southern midwesterners review of fast food joints ShroomyMcPot 1,993 8 08/13/09 09:16 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,499 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.