Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Outside Strain for NE Florida?
    #613600 -

I have what I think is the perfect spot for an outdoor patch, but have no idea what strain to try. I know some of the good ones grow wild in my area, so there must be a strain well suited to the weather here. Any outdoor growers in my area? Looking for a strain recommendation.


--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Outside Strain for NE Florida? [Re: babyshroom]
    #613837 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Outside Strain for NE Florida? [Re: World Spirit]
    #613938 -

Oh, that's great news. I can get started on that project right away, while I wait for my sclerotia-growing strain to arrive. Pointers from outdoor growers in my area (past or present) appreciated - here or pm.


--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Strain suggestions for a new grower?
( 1 2 all )
wild9 2,764 24 09/06/03 08:30 AM
by GernBlanston
* recomended starter strain? snutedute 1,311 5 10/30/03 07:54 PM
by snutedute
* First time growing, what strain should i use? Cloud9 1,158 7 07/03/03 09:23 PM
by george castanza
* P Strain Not pinning strain 3,910 7 04/22/26 04:15 AM
by Captb33
* What to do with these P strain cakes/casings? strain 2,636 1 04/20/02 04:08 PM
by World Spirit
* best strain? Broadway 34,800 18 02/09/12 01:52 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Re: New Grower. Any Advice? Anonymous 3,931 11 11/30/99 03:28 PM
by Anonymous
* crossing strains by mixing spores
( 1 2 all )
bacillus 4,930 35 05/10/23 07:30 PM
by johnukguy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
547 topic views. 25 members, 149 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.