Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
the Censure -- a new illustration in progress
    #6134851 -

I started this image in Adobe Illustrator lasnight, and have not quite decided how the coloring will play out just yet, so I am just working with linework and composition for now.



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Censure -- a new illustration in progress *DELETED* [Re: HB]
    #6134967 -

Post deleted by xurzax

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Censure -- a new illustration in progress [Re: xurzax]
    #6135058 -

I use the pen tool with a solid black fill and draw the whole outline of the lines to get the stylized effect ...

I use a wacom at work, but at home I have to do it manually with my mouse :wink:

thanks for the comments, I will post more as it comes along ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* illustration commissions for t-shirts ... HB 902 7 11/21/05 06:29 AM
by OJK
* ***10th Official Composition Contest: Special Anniversary Edition***ENDED!
( 1 2 all )
Toddo 2,973 34 11/14/07 07:39 AM
by FleaAccela
* a new work based on a concert lasnight ... HB 928 9 08/07/05 12:22 AM
by PinballWizard
* Collaboration time! photoshop/illustrator artists unite.
( 1 2 all )
HB 5,201 29 06/18/07 09:12 AM
by FleaAccela
* My New Illustrated Guide, Progress Inside
( 1 2 all )
HB 2,583 21 10/01/03 11:06 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* Work in Progress here tomk 554 2 08/14/05 09:42 AM
by AvatarofAtavism
* ***2nd Official Composition Contest**
( 1 2 all )
Toddo 4,676 32 03/21/07 03:22 AM
by Blastrid
* Illustrator brushes Blastrid 5,227 8 08/19/04 07:41 PM
by MilkyMedia

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
723 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.