Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
MY EQ CAKE!!! WooHOO (PICS)
    #612987 -

Here is a pic of my EQ cake, the veil is almost ready to break on the bigger mush, but the smaller ones should tomorrow, should I pick them all once the big ones veil breaks, or wait till theirs breaks tomorrow?



or I could wait and pick them all once their veil breaks...?? I"M JUST HAPPY I GOT EQ's NOW!!!! Damn this is gonna be a good weekend!! LoL

Let me know something... Its kinda skimpy, but its my first besides the Pink Buffalos...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY EQ CAKE!!! WooHOO (PICS) [Re: AreA]
    #613243 -

that cap should get larger.... I would wait to get the most out of it....

good luck,
gr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY EQ CAKE!!! WooHOO (PICS) [Re: AreA]
    #613287 -

Yeha you should just let them go until the caps overturn. Er well thats what Id do, just so id get the most out of the little cake! :smile:

Looking healthy tho. Good work !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY EQ CAKE!!! WooHOO (PICS) [Re: AreA]
    #613306 -

Here is the harvest from that pic you see above!! sorry for the cam, I know it sux..

hehe


ALso, the feel of Ecuador's. What do they feel like after you harvest them? I have noted that the caps feel way different then the Pink Buffalo caps I harvested yesterday..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY EQ CAKE!!! WooHOO (PICS) [Re: AreA]
    #613397 -

Can i say that i bet the Eq's are much better/ more visual and potent than pink buff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
My EQ TrIP! EQ ARE GOOD!!! *DELETED* [Re: AreA]
    #615890 -

Post deleted by AreA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My EQ TrIP! EQ ARE GOOD!!! [Re: AreA]
    #615936 -

Sounds like you had some nice trips.
You could try to clone the EQ's with a piece of mycellium or fruitbody maybe.

Did the proceeds of the fire go towards getting someone out of jail?
It's bonfire, not bond fire :smile:



--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My EQ TrIP! EQ ARE GOOD!!! [Re: AreA]
    #615969 -

I can send you a fresh print of Ecuador if you like.
There on index cards.
pm me if you wants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY EQ CAKE!!! WooHOO (PICS) [Re: AreA]
    #615980 -

LoL, sorry. I used WORD to write it and just cut and pasted it. it did not pick up on it. hehe.. you know how it iz man !!


=)~~
Thanks psilocybinjunkie, check your PM.. I am gonna make a syringe with it this time. I have been reading for the last 5 months, and everything is starting to come together now.

ALSO, my mushrooms were A HELL of alot more potent then the ones ya get from the local guy... maybe different strainz? anyways thanks again psilocybinjunkie.

Edited by AreA (04/23/02 01:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EQ cakes first flush?? Visigoth 1,249 3 02/06/02 11:18 PM
by EMM
* Re: Ryche's EQ, 2nd gen (pics) Anonymous 757 2 04/04/00 07:01 AM
by Gadget
* EQ's... Howcome? PICS.. Anonymous 1,165 8 09/17/02 10:20 AM
by Frog31337
* Re: Eq mycelium question (pics) Anonymous 3,950 19 05/27/00 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* EQ Cake Odd lumps Zwieback0 966 5 10/06/02 09:59 PM
by Oscuro_lobo
* Re: Huge B+ Or EQ Flush W/Pic (just for you Ryche:) ) grath 1,814 9 01/10/00 08:36 AM
by Anonymous
* A New Innovation To Dunking Cakes! MrBump 8,914 6 11/10/02 06:10 AM
by Hippie3
* Pretty happy & dry cakes?(with pics) I_N_I 3,080 8 10/25/01 04:56 AM
by I_N_I

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,161 topic views. 20 members, 102 guests and 314 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.