Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: wolfsblood]
    #6073086 -

:smile:

Interesting stuff!  I believe you.  I know how it feels to not be believed when you've seen something clear as day.  Its frustrating, they just claim you were delusional or on drugs because it doesn't fit into their mental construction of reality.

People like us have seen outside the box.  Most people can never except things like ghosts, it opens to many possibilities that they do not want to be true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Ego Death]
    #6076425 -

Indeed that's why I would figure that people that have experienced the things we have would be open to the possiblity of anything. I would rather have 100% proof that something is not real or not know and not decide that its not real.

I read in a book one time and it was two professors walking down the street. They were discussing peyote and the effects it has on people. As they talked they saw an umbrella fall from a woman's arm. They walked up to it and it burst into flames before them, and then it turned into a bunch of crows and flew off. This was stated as full truth, who are we to judge, we weren't there.  :smirk:


--------------------
"On the Mountain of Madness, I came to my senses, I'd been Hypnotised by people's sadness, that slowly condenses, In their mission to Dramatise their lives. " - Waterclime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: wolfsblood]
    #6076999 -

This is the problem with science, its a one way system because something has to be proved 100% to be said to be true in science.

But what about proving that somethings not true?

New science is only excepted when the majority of top scientists come to agree its truth. Yet we have millions of people who have seen ghosts, they've been caught on film and they've been proven to leave a physical trace but because nobodies captured one in a jar and shown it to the top scientists it cannot be accepted as truth.

The same scientists have great difficulty in proving that they are not real (so whos right?). Half of those scientists probably know they are real anyway but don't want to touch the subject due to the stigmas attached. It would be a professional suicide!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Trancedd]
    #6077912 -

Quote:
Trancedd said: Sun glasses also seem to be common (but less impressive :wink: ). 



Thats strange...

Iv'e noticed that a few times after taking MDMA, so have a few friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Ego Death]
    #6079360 -

danoEoboy said:
This is the problem with science, its a one way system because something has to be proved 100% to be said to be true in science.

But what about proving that somethings not true?

New science is only excepted when the majority of top scientists come to agree its truth. Yet we have millions of people who have seen ghosts, they've been caught on film and they've been proven to leave a physical trace but because nobodies captured one in a jar and shown it to the top scientists it cannot be accepted as truth.

The same scientists have great difficulty in proving that they are not real (so whos right?). Half of those scientists probably know they are real anyway but don't want to touch the subject due to the stigmas attached. It would be a professional suicide!



Yep, well Proven Science is based on "proven" theory, however as much as those theories are proven to work it is only because they haven't found their experiments to fail.. YET.


--------------------
"On the Mountain of Madness, I came to my senses, I'd been Hypnotised by people's sadness, that slowly condenses, In their mission to Dramatise their lives. " - Waterclime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dad's accountant believes in ghosts.
( 1 2 all )
Pony 3,607 31 01/02/10 03:17 PM
by Vitamin 420
* Ghost in the machine shakercee 1,264 9 06/26/07 08:50 PM
by Silversoul
* Hungry Ghosts and Addiction
( 1 2 all )
c0sm0nautt 3,836 23 02/15/10 08:02 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* ghost moved furniture on our balcony?
( 1 2 all )
redgreenvines 3,615 22 12/11/08 03:44 PM
by TreeMoss
* I think I just saw a ghost! RasJeph 676 9 03/06/10 04:41 AM
by Todcasil
* Ghost and Haunting
( 1 2 3 all )
dumbfounded1600 7,133 52 08/08/08 09:27 AM
by N2loma
* If you believe in ghosts... Seeker_22 1,447 11 06/21/08 03:06 AM
by xdaveyx
* Ghost pictures Ive resently taken,..... 513orangejuice 1,453 7 08/11/08 01:43 PM
by dumbfounded1600

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
3,934 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.