Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Ghost and Haunting [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8064801 - 02/24/08 02:46 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The ghost phenomena isn't something you can really prove.

You either have experiences or you don't.

I know people who have had experiences with gosts, and I know people who haven't.  If you haven't, I don't blame you for not understanding.

dumbfounded1600 - Yes. It was strange and I never really understood a woman's relaying of her rape experiences, when describing it as "a demeaning loss of power" or something like that.  Now I do, and that's why I had to start sprinkling salt water in my room.  This stuff is... messed.  I never thought ghosts could do something like this.

What's interesting is that a few weeks after it happened, my cousin and I were talking about stuff like this.  I never told him anything about the experience I had.  He then brought up something about Phantom Rape that was on  TLC or something.  I never told him my experience, but after he told me that I actualy sighed in relief. :shrug:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Ghost and Haunting [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8064807 - 02/24/08 02:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
and you think you have "experience" with them?

You certainly don't!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Invisibledumbfounded1600
Stranger

#8064812 - 02/24/08 02:49 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah actually I have. My experiences though were not physical. Just visible. I've seen a black figure mist go right in front of me into the wall. I've heard footsteps where I KNEW everyone was in bed. Poundings in wall. Shit like that.

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Ghost and Haunting [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #8064914 - 02/24/08 03:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dumbfounded1600 said:
ok off topic anyways. That's my story. Anyone care to share. I've actually heard of a dude getting raped by a female demon. Just to let you know..heh. Even though most of the people here have no experience on what ghost or demons are.

demons arent male or female. How'd you check? did you look at the genitals?

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ghost and Haunting [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8066787 - 02/24/08 10:48 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
and you think you have "experience" with them?

You certainly don't!

well a more accurate description would be to say "i experienced something i can't explain and i think it may have been done by ghosts" and then you'd have to define what a ghost is and that the whole experience was also only in your subjective mind.

--------------------

Invisibledumbfounded1600
Stranger

#8499849 - 06/08/08 12:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Bump. Let the stories begin!

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8499889 - 06/08/08 12:44 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

okay, this may fit the topic:

long story short these two guys who were into satanism went to a graveyard in the countryside. they were about 16 so of course they went exploring and broke into a chapel. it was a kind of a small tomb/chapel with it's own small bell tower. one guy rings it and its about midnight, full moon.

they don't break any headstones or stuff like that, they just wanted to see whats inside. before that the dude who rang the bell was heavy into occultism and all sorts of magick. so after they leave the graveyard and step out the cemetery gates the bell in the chapel chimes by itself, like someone rang it.

after that day the dude who rang it became a schizophrenic: started feeling presence of malicious entities, felt ghosts tapping him on the shoulder, whispering in his ear to cut his face off, opening windows and doors and doing all sorts of poltergeist stuff.

thats about it, he was in a loony bin for a while, committed by his parents but he's teaching guitar in a music school now.

:slash:

--------------------

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
    #8500131 - 06/08/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

And that malicious entity was I tapping on his shoulder whispering... "im going to cut off your face young lad"  :meanlaugh:

Haha my 666 th post...
Coincidence?? I think not...  :uptosomething:

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #8502654 - 06/09/08 06:02 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Its very real.

I met one lady who lived quite happily with her poltergeist.  :grin:  It never did anything negative to her though.  It would just move objects around, open and shut draws/doors and things like that.  It even changed the TV onto the channel I wanted when I asked.  Lol.

No doubt people do have negative experiences with these things though.  I watched a documentary a little while back where one put a noose around an investigators neck and started throttling him.

Sometimes sleep paralysis can easily be confused with ghost activity.  I never take things that happen in that state as reality because that would be like assuming my dreams are reality.  I experienced waking up, I couldn't move and an entity sat down on my bed.  I felt the presence, I felt the bed push down.  BUT, then I actually woke up!

Thats when I realized that things that happen in sleep paralysis are just waking dreams and should not be confused with reality.

I'm open to the possibility but I think most of the stories of ghost rape (lol) can be attributed to sleep paralysis.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ghost and Haunting [Re: Ego Death]
    #8502674 - 06/09/08 06:12 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

isn't it funny people argue about the nature of reality but when it comes to ghosts and shadow people it's suddenly "very real". it's BS.

--------------------

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #8725351 - 08/04/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

(robmarleys girlfriend)
i have had an experience with ghost before. i just recently had one. there was a barn where some guy had hacked his family to death. On top of that he had a butcher house and after he killed them he hung himself. Anyways i had gone there with my boyfriend and a friend of his and when we had gotten there i would not go inside of any of the buildings. i was feeling nauseas and very eery. I feel that i may have sensed some form of a presence whether it was the killer himself or one of the murdered family members. I had attemped to do an EVP(Electronic voice phenomenom) and im not sure if i had caught something on there. But when we got home my boyfriends friend was drinking a beer and out of no where his beer just over flowed and right after that he had his phone in his pocket and all of a sudden it just started taking pictures. That was a freaky night for me and it makes me wonder. Did i really had a paranormal experience with a ghost or was it my imagination running wild on me?

--------------------

Invisibledumbfounded1600
Stranger

Re: Ghost and Haunting [Re: RobMarley420]
    #8725434 - 08/04/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Brings me to a point. Why is it that the people on tv weather it be

Paranormal State
OR
Ghost Hunters
Or
Some other ghost hunting type show

Go to places like you describe. Granted there is paranormal shit going on there. NOOO, They try to help people in there home and nothing ever happens. It's ridiculously boring. I'm talking about Paranormal State and I hope the show gets canceled.

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

#8743064 - 08/08/08 09:27 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dumbfounded1600 said:
Brings me to a point. Why is it that the people on tv weather it be

Paranormal State
OR
Ghost Hunters
Or
Some other ghost hunting type show

Go to places like you describe. Granted there is paranormal shit going on there. NOOO, They try to help people in there home and nothing ever happens. It's ridiculously boring. I'm talking about Paranormal State and I hope the show gets canceled.

Too true, there appears to be 1 interesting incident for every 10 episodes of Ghost Hunters (I saw bits of a marathon last year and was sorely disappointed).

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order