Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

cannabis oral ingestion
    #6071065 - 09/17/06 05:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Good god.

My friend made some pot cookies a couple of months ago. You know, popcorn buds, trim, butter and water. He simmered that steeze for nearly three days over a low heat, ran it through some cheese cloth and did everything picture perfect. He's an amazing horticulturist and chef, so the two go hand in hand.

These pot cookies are insane. He ironically messed up when baking the cookies which was pretty funny. They were really dried out so I dehydrated them and was surprised to learn how well they've kept.

A half cookie kicked my ass into outer space. Between 6 to 8 hours after ingestion, I was greening out badly. "Ah well", I thought. "I've had a good ride, can't say I didn't expect to crash hard".... I proceeded to GEEK in my bedroom and fell asleep.

The next weekend I thought I'd eat a 1/4 cookie and see where that takes me... some friends stopped by and that's when the roller coaster ride was taking a turn for the worst. My blood pressure was off, and I felt I had very low blood sugar. Geeked out and left for my bedroom once more. "Ahh.... pot cookies. Oral cannabis consumption... it's usually hit, or MISS. Underdosed or insanely overdosed...."............. sat in my bedroom for a bit, struggled to roll a joint for my two best friends but couldn't hold my composure. I tried going to sleep but had such intense CEV's and a body stone that I just needed to puke. I went to the washroom, quickly yaked (for the first time in years from just marijuana alone) and felt good enough to sleep. I need to look up oral consumption and it's affects on metabolism, et al because I woke up with a gnarly green hangover and a mad headache.

The third weekend after receiving these cookies, I decided that I'd eat an 1/8th of a peice of cookie. I was still with my ex at the time, and about 8 hours into it I geeked out AGAIN! Oh my good. I could not believe how strong these cookies are!! I have a full stomach, I made sure everything was consistent with my last trips but I still felt crazy. I let myself meditate in my room. I actually put on some Aphex Twin - Rhubarb (I always meditate to this) and felt better. I needed to ground myself and stop fighting the trip. It felt just like mushrooms. When I let myself roll with things and shed my inhibitions and ego, I would feel at peace. This was a very enlightening experience. I would geek in and out of conciousness, but then shed my inhibitions, ego, and all desires and feel content once more. A very good lesson re-learned! :thumbup:

Last night I ate some of the same pot cookies. I eat about 1.5-2g of cookie matter and feel the onset about 1.5 hours after ingestion. Very, very potent shit. My friend used a humongous pot absolutely full of popcorn buds and trim from his AMAZING harvest of Burmese F1 hybrid. I love his pot, and especially his cookies. My ass got handed to me but I didn't geek out last night. Fuck they're ever-so-potent. I love oral cannabis ingestion.

As a favor, if any of you have some good studies about oral consumption, I'd like to read about them. I want to find out about the mechanics vs smoking. I want to know about the metabolism of THC in the blood stream, affects on glucose and anything else you guys might have. I'm probably going to be writing an article about cannabis and bodybuilding, but I also want to educate myself a little bit better. I haven't shroomed in over two years, but I've smoked salvia here and there. I've had a couple weed + hash trips and some small, significant psychedlic experiences.

I feel something calling out to me. I know I'm going to have another life-changing trip sometime soon. I've been seeking LSD, but if I can't find it then I might shroom. I'm just waiting to see what happens. No rush. I feel a very close bond to one of my male friends (totally heterosexual by the way, a good life-long friend) and he feels the same way too. We're going to trip together, hard, but not going to rush it. Every time I eat pot cookies I feel like something fantastic is about to happen in my life. Just wanted to share a few rants about oral consumption and random thoughts. :sun::heart:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrippedelia
Mountain Gnome

Loc: Blue Mountains, Australia
Re: cannabis oral ingestion [Re: browndustin]
    #6072899 - 09/18/06 03:40 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah man oral is good, i have only eaten it once when i put about 7 cones worth in some peanut butter and microwaved it or a while, after 1.5 hours i didnt feel anything so i smoked a bowl, and spent the rest of the night in a tent under the sleeping bag saying "fuck" for hours, good night that.

--------------------
your brain is the master key
open any door you see
anything you paid for
we've already got for free
with blindness the mind is free
from kindness the evil flee
you wanna be the first with more
you gonna be the last to see

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: cannabis oral ingestion [Re: Trippedelia]
    #6072904 - 09/18/06 03:48 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like he cooked it experienced enough to convert alot of the CBD and CBN to THCV, a very potent and visual kind of THC thats very common in asia, and fiji (where i was able to experience it)

the baking method i use converts alot of the excess CBD and CBN into THC and THCV, and im sure the F1 hybrids are just loaded with THCV precursors.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: cannabis oral ingestion [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6075614 - 09/18/06 10:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I appreciate the pm, SoD!!! I sent one back :smile:

Yes!!! I've heard rumors about F1 hybrids having many precursors to THCV. VERRRRYYYYYYY psychedelic!!!!!!!

I remember the second time I smoked this strain maybe 3-4 years ago. It was actually fresh pot that we had to dry by the fire in my house. But boy, I think he even mentioned that harvest being extra special. I don't know what he did, but he did it right.

We managed to dry enough funk to roll a moist joint, but it burnt for about an hour and despite the terpenes and sugars that must have been in there, it was worth it. We (my younger brother and my friend. the friend's mom was dating the grower and still is) smoked this under a tree in the dark, under piss pouring rain clouds and absolutely tripped balls. We giggled like stupid, stereotypically kids on dope but couldn't help it. It was wonderful.

I can't wait until next Friday night. I'm going to ingest more of these special cookies and perhaps share some with a good friend if they're up to it.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: cannabis oral ingestion [Re: browndustin]
    #6075824 - 09/18/06 10:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

man im gona make pot and amanita cookies

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience