Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Anyone drinking tonight?
    #6064735 -

/me squeezes and crunches up an empty beer can, slams it into the trash, walks into the kitchen grabbing a half full bottle of vodka - chugging 6-7 sips, slams it down and grabs another beer. :faded:

Couldn't find that many interesting threads in here to reply to today. Anyone drinking tonight or do you have any plans for tonight and/or the weekend?


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: eris]
    #6064737 -

I've got work at 8, I'll probably have a 22 of PBR beforehand and get thrown a couple of free drinks while I'm selling crap, I hope.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6064757 -

eris you ask like drinkng beer is a none tonormal thing for you?


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: eris]
    #6064774 -

I'm gonna go get wasted with some nice chicks, i'm just waiting for everything to fall into place..

Beers are on quick chill in the freezer !

Cheers all,,, :chugbeer:
Hope everyone has a good night..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6064782 -

hell yeah I'm drinking tonight getting trashed... my poor cat is getting put down as we speak, having a traditional Irish wake for him to hopefully uplift my mood somewhat :cheers:


--------------------
- grimR


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6064789 -

I am fixin to go get a five dollar bottle of crown royal, a whole fif and take it to the face all by my lonesome and once again try and wash this breezy off my mind. :faded:


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: eris]
    #6064793 -

I just might. Hopefully something fun happens.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6064803 -

I'm taking a hot chick from my spanish class to a party. we'll see where the alcohol goes from there!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6064816 -

Mmmhh yes, would like to get on a good one tonight.


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: skydog]
    #6064824 -

but not until after I eat some breakfast.

I have this way Of deep frying my pancakes, it makes them all crunchy and buttery. Then I wrap them around some maple link sausages, with a piece of cheddar cheese. Tall glass of milk mixed with maple syzurp and blammo.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6064828 -

nakors_junk_bag said:
but not until after I eat some breakfast.

I have this way Of deep frying my pancakes, it makes them all crunchy and buttery.  Then I wrap them around some maple link sausages, with a piece of cheddar cheese.  Tall glass of milk mixed with maple syzurp and blammo.



:derfase:  yum


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: barfightlard]
    #6064843 -

i got this way of deepr frying my frenchfrie.

First you make ma batter with flour, eggs and milk, until its nice and goopy, then you add bass ale to taste, must retain some goopiness or it won't stick to the potatos. the you submerge potatos in goop and deep frie, they come out so crunchy and batter fried with beer taste. its amazing. best served hot and with heinze katsup and beer.

remeber when frying pot to heat oil ahead of tiem to med high, or about thrre hundred and fifty degrees. don't overcook, when they start floating take out and have turned an deep delicious golden color. set on napkin to drain away excess oils. cheddar cheese is good on them too.

hell cheddar cheese is good on aything.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6064844 -

nakors_junk_bag said:
eris you ask like drinkng beer is a none tonormal thing for you?



:yesnod: It used to be an every day thing.. lately I've slowed down a lot.

I plan to get wasted and just hang out around the house with my gf. Probably going to score later on :naughty:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6064847 -

clogged artery heaven, awesome :thumbup:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: grimR]
    #6064856 -

grimR said:
hell yeah I'm drinking tonight getting trashed... my poor cat is getting put down as we speak, having a traditional Irish wake for him to hopefully uplift my mood somewhat :cheers:



Sorry to here that partner.  :chugbeer:

And to eris - fuckin right I'm drinkin.  Big party tonight.  Gathering of all the local muscle car folks.  Whiskey, Mötley Crüe, fast cars, burning rubber and scantily clad beauties until I can't take anymore.    And I'm to be at work at 5AM :crazy:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: barfightlard]
    #6064860 -

actually I am in peak physical condition, I don't eat like that always. Only on nights when I nned good beer food, which has become less and less lately. Its been over two to three weeks since the last time I drank. Feeling unually depressed today and need to get hammered.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6064867 -

nakors_junk_bag said:
i got this way of deepr frying my frenchfrie.

First you make ma batter with flour, eggs and milk, until its nice and goopy, then you add bass ale to taste, must retain some goopiness or it won't stick to the potatos. the you submerge potatos in goop and deep frie, they come out so crunchy and batter fried with beer taste. its amazing. best served hot and with heinze katsup and beer.

remeber when frying pot to heat oil ahead of tiem to med high, or about thrre hundred and fifty degrees. don't overcook, when they start floating take out and have turned an deep delicious golden color. set on napkin to drain away excess oils. cheddar cheese is good on them too.

hell cheddar cheese is good on aything.



I agree, cheddar cheese is amazing, I rarely cook with out it. Do you have a deep fryer? Or can you use a pot, I don't have a deep fryer.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6064868 -

You find grease helps ya drink??

I haven't got hammered since last weekend, which is odd for me, I'm feeling the drink tonite though.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6064875 -

A big pot will work, you just have to know the dials on your stove top. Also use olive oil. Some people swear you can't deep fry in olive oil but its the safest way to go. or mazola, canola oil. You need to use lots of oil so as to be able to submerge the fries all the way.

I wish I could give you more specific instructions, I just do it by site and feel. you could probably find more detailed directions on line.

happy frying mate.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drinking tonight? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6064879 -

I might go make some putine now :crazy2:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who's drinking tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
RunDMT 4,756 48 09/06/05 02:43 AM
by Phishgrrl
* anyone up having drinks tonight?
( 1 2 all )
emptywisdom 2,377 28 07/03/05 06:52 AM
by emptywisdom
* What are you drinking tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonerguy 2,369 40 05/13/05 05:28 AM
by Krishna
* Watcha drinking tonight?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 1,985 25 02/25/05 09:41 PM
by Skunk420
* what are people sippin on tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 4,356 50 05/27/05 12:18 PM
by BanJankri
* favorite alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
BrAiN 8,442 83 10/16/05 01:09 PM
by Noetical
* Friday Night Drink Special TODAY 617 6 04/30/05 12:13 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall.
( 1 2 all )
emptywisdom 3,754 38 06/18/05 02:00 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,423 topic views. 2 members, 339 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.