Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
the Twins
    #6058775 -

the Twins had a chance at absolutely destroying in the playoffs based on nothing but Santana and Liriano backing boys like Mauer and Morneau...but frankly, without Liriano (he's out for the season now) I'm absolutely counting them out of the world series run. They may make the playoffs, but they won't get past the ALCS.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6058800 -

yup... their bats have been carrying them over this run.(besides santana).. but theyre starting to slow up.. you cant be hot forever.. without liriano and radke i dont see them doing much even if they make it to the post season


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Infrared]
    #6058808 -

Sucks though, I really don't want the ChiSox in the postseason, only because I like the Yankees' chances against the Tigers and A's much better.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6058817 -

hahaha.. you know the sox will kill you guys if the pitchin steps it up

and it looks like they are.. 3 quality starts in a row against the angels..
garcia had a perfect game into 7 .2/3 today aw shit here it comes


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Infrared]
    #6058822 -

Only if the pitching steps it up though - we lead the season series against the White Sox.


Seriously, Moose and Chien Ming Wang are gonna be sick in the postseason. I dont know what to say about Randy...Randy is Randy, and no one knows what he'll do.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Infrared]
    #6058832 -

Infrared said:
hahaha.. you know the sox will kill you guys if the pitchin steps it up

and it looks like they are.. 3 quality starts in a row against the angels..
garcia had a perfect game into 7 .2/3 today  aw shit here it comes




You got that right buddy. Our pitching is on track now. 3 Awesome starts against LA. All of our pitchers have been pitching great for a couple of weeks now. The series in Oakland starting Friday is what will tell me a lot about what the Sox can do.

And it's greeat that OMR is afraid of us. We will be in the playoffs OMR and we will go throught the Yanks :smile:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6058846 -

I ain't afraid of you buddy, I just wanna spend as little energy as possible beating up on whatever runt it is has the misfortune of drawing us in the playoffs. :smirk: :wink:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6058852 -

WEll, you k now the saying. Good pitching beats whate3ver old man Steinbrenner can buy at the plate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6058854 -

:lol:

Our lineup in the playoffs is going to be absolutely fucking sick.

Damon
Jeter
Abreu
Matsui
A-Rod
GIambi
Posada
Cano
Cabrera

man oh man


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6058860 -

Joe Mauer is amazing though, nice guy in person too, me and him go back


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: apfrommsp]
    #6058862 -

I'm a Mauer fan. He just ain't ready for the Series. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: apfrommsp]
    #6058872 -

yeah we had a chance for awhile then it ended today, I heard it on KQRS (the minnesota classic rock station) today and was liek god damn it i was hopin for the WS


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6058880 -

Yeah, well you know you can just turn that AROD into OUTROD cause he never does shit in the playoffs.

But, that is an impressive lineup....I wish that we could somehow get that lineup against the White Sox last year. Boy, that would be a sight to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6058892 -

Deadmaker said:
Yeah, well you know you can just turn that AROD into OUTROD cause he never does shit in the playoffs.

But, that is an impressive lineup....I wish that we could somehow get that lineup against the White Sox last year. Boy, that would be a sight to see.



Actually A-Rod's CAREER playoff #'s are good. His playoff numbers last year I believe were 1-for-15 which is absolute fucking SHIT. Good thing he's turning up the heat on the burners at just the right fucking time.

Dude, as a White Sox fan if I were you I would be so excited to hear the trade rumors. Chone Figgins to the ChiSox? damn, that makes you dangerous. He is an impact player. I just hope for your sake you don't lose Crede for him..


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: apfrommsp]
    #6058897 -

I hate the Twins......there is no team in all of sprts that I hate more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6058917 -

WHoa, whoa, what of these rumors???? I havent heard them. Crede for Figgins? Is Kenny Williams on fucking drugs? Joe Crede is one of, if not the best third basemen in the league and he has been for a couple of years. He has had some back problems but they do not effect his play at all.

I swear if they trade away Crede then I will no longer be a Sox fan....he has been my favorite player since he first came up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6058921 -

Crede is having lower back issues that has Williams worried...lots of trade rumors, dude. And apparently the ChiSox are the #1 customer in the market for Figgins. I just go by Truth & Rumors on SI.com...


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6058966 -

Well, I know all about Crede's back problems....he played all last year with a couple of herniated discs. I know that he is probably going to need surgery in the offseason and I also know that we have a stud third baseman in the minors. But I still love Joe man. Their is no other person tha tId rather be at the plate late in the game than Crede. Not Konerko, not Dye, not Thome. Crede is batting nearly .400 with runners in scoring position this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6058973 -

Joe reminds me of baseball players in the days before I was alive, what I think of as the golden age or wahtever..


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the Twins [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6059140 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Joe reminds me of baseball players in the days before I was alive, what I think of as the golden age or wahtever..



Such as who?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The stupid fucking Twins won the division. Deadmaker 830 8 10/02/06 09:16 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Soriano to ChiSox...Done Deal? Madtowntripper 1,027 6 07/24/06 09:11 PM
by Deadmaker
* Big Z Strikes Out 13, ChiSox Drop 20/25 Madtowntripper 457 3 06/22/07 10:07 PM
by Deadmaker
* saturday mens basketball lineup. Banez 1,125 12 02/11/07 05:33 PM
by Banez
* The Mitchell Report - rumored list of names OneMoreRobot3021 1,090 15 12/19/07 06:36 PM
by zappaisgod
* Just call us the twin killers. Tigers going for the sweep. kilroy69 1,064 8 08/01/06 08:51 AM
by kilroy69
* PrideFC: Elimination Absolute '06 fights SkorpivoMusterion 840 3 05/10/06 06:44 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* verlander on the hill today against the fatty C.C. Sabathia kilroy69 1,020 7 07/26/06 11:54 PM
by Deadmaker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,049 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.